Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: love?

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love?

true love should somewhat reciprocate two persons... it is not fair if theone does all the loving and the one does all the taking...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

i personally agree with Kedar.

Newbie Yoru may be famous one day Yoru may be famous one day Yoru's Avatar
    Thanks

Yoru does beleive in love.
    Love is the force that binds two souls together for all eternity.

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm, this is though. People use "love" as a fixation. Which never works and end up reversing. But I think it's meant to be when love last for a long, long time.

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

i wouldn't call it a necessity... but without love, would life be worth living? don't we live so we could share our lives with those we love?

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    why do we fall in love? is love a necessity?
    Love is hard to explain...I guess all of us have different mindsets and we all know what we like about people in general. Someday, we meet a certain person who just sort of embodies everything you want in a friend, a person in general...and your heart grows fond of them I suppose, and you fall in love. When you fall in love, it most likely won't be because you went looking for it...it'll be whenever you come across the right person. It's doubtful that one can find the right person at all; they'd have to wait for that special encounter.

I'd say love is in some ways a necessity. For instance, someone who feels nothing for anyone in the world most likely isn't a happy person. How can you be happy if you don't feel any love for family or friends? Love isn't only meant for that special someone; you love your family and friends as well. So to be happy, I'd say you'd need to love the people around you to some extent; your friends, family, etc. You can live without loving anyone, but it most likely won't be a very happy existance.
    You may also call me JinKaze.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes I fall in love out of some need for romance. It's not a necessity for me like food and water but something to desire. Romance is like a high except without the bad effects drugs. Love doesn't really hurt but the lack of it does. I can't go through life over-analyzing it like some robot so I want to feel emotions of love. I create art, poems and see movies about love. My fave is still "Sleepless in Seattle". It's nice to share your life with those you love so life has meaning and a touch of the divine. They become your help mates and care givers and especially light up holidays and birthdays. Love is finding your soulmates, to spend time with and grow as a person.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

It varies from situation to situation, at least that's what I think. I believe in love at first site, but I also believe that love grows over time. Infatuation can sometimes be mistaken for love and it can be hard ta tell the difference sometimes. But love is necessary for many reasons.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast