Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: love?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love?

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    "Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species." ^_^
    Words of a brainwashed Biology student. lol. Hahahaha! ^_^

Love serves many purposes, and that is just one of many.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

i think love is when it is mutual between two people..........people only hate love when they love someone, but the love is not returned..........then again, i dont know what the hell im talking about bc ive never experienced it

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

i have felt love,and depending on how you play your cards it can be living hell,or it can heal your deepest wounds.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Words of a brainwashed Biology student. lol. Hahahaha! ^_^
    Being brainwashed by proven facts is perhaps better than being blinded and stupified by the veil that is religion .

Anyways it depends on one's definition of love weither or not it is a necessity. Basing my answer of the thinking that it is a biochemical attraction between opposite sexes I believe it is a necessity, otherwise humans would die out and neither I nor you would exist.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    Being brainwashed by proven facts is perhaps better than being blinded and stupified by the veil that is religion .
    Proven facts????? Haha. You do realize that all of science is not factual, don't you? If not, consult a science advisor. ;; It's all purely a theory, which is modified continously. Blah, this is not a discussion of science versus religion, so blah! Love like God can only be felt and is perceived not through senses, and cannot be proven by the limited science.

Love to me is: When two spiritual beings are intertwined mind to mind, heart to heart, and soul to soul!!!

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Love to me is: When two spiritual beings are intertwined mind to mind, heart to heart, and soul to soul!!!
    Aiiiiiii.... the infamous quote of Sagara-san that has been praised even on the other forum that i go to... ^o^ lol...

as for the questions of the thread,

why do we fall in love?

simply because we are submissive to it and capable to. ^_^ we don't force ourselves to 'fall' in love, because that would ruin the purpose of 'falling'. we would experience it, no matter what. without love, like i said in another thread, the earth would be barren; empty.

is it a necessity?

yes, it IS a necessity. more of like, it is a requirement. lol... without it, we are nothing; that everything is nothing. ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe we fall in love, because we want to try to feel up some empty void in our lives. Some people think love=happiness and so fall in love. I'm not sure if I believe in that kind of love myself... at least not for me. As a whole love or at least what people believe is love is necessary, but not for every person individual. Not every person has to fall in love in there life time. They can live without it.
    Last edited by White_Mage88; May 29, 2006 at 08:32 PM.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Proven facts????? Haha. You do realize that all of science is not factual, don't you? If not, consult a science advisor. ;; It's all purely a theory, which is modified continously. Blah, this is not a discussion of science versus religion, so blah! Love like God can only be felt and is perceived not through senses, and cannot be proven by the limited science.
    Haha, proven science is all around you. The medicine you take when you have a cold, the computer in front of your face, the weapons we use to fight wars, the cars we drive to our jobs, the light we use to see at night, even the very room you sit in and the bible itself is a result of science . The entire world as we know it today is sitting on a concrete foundation of science. I would be incredibely impressed if you could prove any part of science false.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast