Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: love?

Newbie >HIM< may be famous one day >HIM< may be famous one day >HIM<'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love?

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    why do we fall in love? is love a necessity?
    i now do believe in love now ...... just look at my sig
    I am an EMO freak... so alone in this Dark and Evil world
    Heavy_metal_goddess is my Gothic Queen of Darkness
    I wear a Spiked Collar and Leash because i am now Heavy_metal_goddess Slave
    If i was gay i would sleep with him http://diosa.blog.pl3.w.interia.pl/Ville.Valo.JPG

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G_khan
    I think your being a bit overly dramatic. Love is the privledge of man and wether other organisms feel it is not for me to say. But i highly doubt that man will simply "stop" because of love's absence.

Destruction, apathy....from the above it would seem that all these products come from the absence of love, its opposite...hate? Is hate really love's opposite? If thats the case then love is the definitive term in understanding hate, but if that term were to removed then what...? Hate and its products would lose all meaning. Ive always seen love as an absolute, one side of the spectrum and just as you cannot have hate without love, those of love's lesser emotions would also become inconsequential. Affection, compassion, empathy and feelings of camaraderie all have their equivilent opposites and without them would we know such things as pain or anguish? Would we even care?

I believe man would continue, for how can we resist our genes - the drive for survival. You overstate because in the end our fates would be far worse..
    ^_^ You made it sound like they'd end abruptly.

Well... there is love in friendship.
    Love in relationship.
    Love in parenting.
    Love in brotherhood.
    Love in this and that.

If you decided differently...
    If there is no love in friendship, then it is just a pact.
    If there is no love in a relationship, then that is also just a pact.
    If not in parenting, both suffer the consequences of rejection.
    If not in brotherhood, we'd be dead (trust me, my brother's not dead yet because I love him as a brother) .

It's not just trusts and pacts... those can be broken easily by selfishness.
    All that's needed, is one that can survive independently...

They would merely keep one alive, so that the rest would not take all the rest, and the survivor would be the one to breed with.

Yeah, it may be in our genes, but explain that to those who don't feel pleasure sensories and don't desire intercourse in any form.

What if that same person would kill all?

Unless if that person had love for others, or we had love of others existances... chaos would definitely ensue over time.

Why shouldn't I be overreacting?
    We're talking about a world without love here.
    I think that's overreacting enough.

Newbie Ninea may be famous one day Ninea may be famous one day Ninea's Avatar
    Thanks

Love...
    I do not think that love is that complicated. There are tricks who just want money, there are whores, which does not constitute as love, but sex fiends who also want cash. Then there are the people who are really in love, who would do anything for the people who they "love".

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tifa4cloud
    does anyone even like me here
    I DO!!you know that i like you!!!

Newbie KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX's Avatar
    Thanks

love is powerful its so powerful it can kill somebody whos obessed w/ it

Newbie Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in love, I just believe that we fall for someone because our human instinct to reproduce. Or maybe it's the urge to be with someone that brings people together. I believe that people CAN fall in love, but that it's a rare feeling. People often think they're in love when they're truly just attracted because our instinct to not be alone... or something.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Well love at first site is stupid. You have to get to know someone or else it's only based on looks. You can't really say you love someone because of their looks. But love is very much real. Though I understand the point of infatuation spoken before me, I do not believe that everyones love is fake... but the thing that drives us togeather is the feeling of lonliness.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    why do we fall in love? is love a necessity?
    i think love is what you make it. you can think you need love or you can think can love is a necessity and try and live life with or without it. it all depends on what you want out of life and love.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast