Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: love?

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love?

your head can get you into situations like you begin to cut your self and your heart tells you its wrong,but your head tells you its right,and you cheat on a g/f(b/f 4 the chicks)your head tells you its ok,but your heart tells its wrong.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    your head can get you into situations like you begin to cut your self and your heart tells you its wrong,but your head tells you its right,and you cheat on a g/f(b/f 4 the chicks)your head tells you its ok,but your heart tells its wrong.
    The heart is the theological producer of emotion, your brain which is the source for the survival instinct is what deters you from injuring yourself intentionaly. That is why some suicidals find it hard to actually commit suicide, becuase their brain is issuing the survival instinct, therefore theologicaly it is the overwhelming feelings produced by the heart that enables you to hurt yourself. But I think you may be right on your second ascertion.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

i learned this from exp,but you maaybe right also.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

actually after thinking carefully about that question i say i cant answer which is strange as i nearly always have something to say but i guess nobody knows why until they fall in love ?? dont ask me i havent done that yet
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

o o o o I hate these love threads so >.<

How can one describe this emotion?

Love is complicated.

Love brings happiness.

Love is the feeling in your stomache when you see your special someone ^^

Love is in a smile.

Love is in a kiss.

Love is desired by many, those who wish to experiance all this.

They want to know what its like to be blinded by it, they want to feel what its like to be loved by somebody else.

Love can be the greatest thing you will ever feel.^^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that i have had time to think about my previous post i fail to see how love can make a difference to ones life it confuses me a lot but love mus be quite insipid to someone such as me
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie cr8ter may be famous one day cr8ter may be famous one day cr8ter's Avatar
    Thanks

it's simpler to be alone
    woman are always talking about feelings and stuff, love should have a on/off button.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is 1 of the best things in life.We wanna feel close to other ppl in life n love is a way to achieve dat.without love,the world would know only hatred.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast