Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: love?

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love?

We have no reasons to fall in love..... Why....? Do you have some reasons to fall in love....? For some stupid ones love comes only for their money, physical appearances, crushes, etc..... But true love comes to you without knowing you just fell in love to him/her..... For me, love is a big question mark..... ?

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Love comes naturally, as we develop from kids to adults on the outside, inside we reach out and find another person's heart to touch. Life is lonely and miserable if we don't find love.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is one of the best things there is.With love the world can know peace.Love is one of the most powerful feeling there is at the moment.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    o o o o I hate these love threads so >.<

How can one describe this emotion?

Love is complicated.

Love brings happiness.

Love is the feeling in your stomache when you see your special someone ^^

Love is in a smile.

Love is in a kiss.

Love is desired by many, those who wish to experiance all this.

They want to know what its like to be blinded by it, they want to feel what its like to be loved by somebody else.

Love can be the greatest thing you will ever feel.^^

We have these threads for the sake of discussing what love feels like, what love was, what love will be, what love isn't, what love will never be, what love did to us, what love is doing to us, and forgotten love.

At least, what we THINK all that is. XD

Love is Love.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    We have these threads for the sake of discussing what love feels like, what love was, what love will be, what love isn't, what love will never be, what love did to us, what love is doing to us, and forgotten love.

At least, what we THINK all that is. XD

Love is Love.
    Hey... this looks awfully like the other statement you said SK..... "life changes because life changes" XD

Well, Ill have to agree on that..... love IS love ^_^;;

But I think love cannot really be described fully with words and such... maybe that is why SK just put that seemingly obvious statement. And maybe not o_O XD

Love can only be truly known through experience.... only then will you truly know what love is all about

And is love a necessity? Well, a person doesnt necessarily need love to survive, at least, not physically. However, I cant imagine a world without love. I really cant o_O
    Last edited by bassdudez; Jun 07, 2006 at 03:43 AM.
    Kastelic's creation

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    why do we fall in love? is love a necessity?
    We fall in love to experience a new feeling. Something is special to us and makes us whole. For Love fulfils a person. We only fall in love to complete us which is why we need a partner in life for without one we will be incomplete and possibly lonely.

As for it being a necessity...
    I don't think so because we can all still be happy to be without someone if we choose to have a great time and be happy being single and looking out for number one. I mean of course somepeople would feel depressed because they don't have anyone to care for but they are also lucky to have no one to care for if you know what i mean... OK lets explain........Well Of course to have someone there is a good thing. Having someone waiting for you when you get home, to share your time with, be happy and have a laugh with. However, there is the arguements to handle, the small things that annoy you about that person, and never really having some alone time.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

love is an emotion that makes us human, as is hate, if we cannot love anything, then what is the purpose of living?

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I think love is a show of support. The world can get dismal sometimes and cynical. A person cannot face the darkness and corruption alone. If one is to survive a dog eat dog world, one cannot do it alone. Through a show of support, which everyone could just hope for, from every man, woman, and child, mountains will topple in defense of what is truly good and noble in the world, if there is really any of it left.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast