Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Don"t Excist

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Don"t Excist

With valentine's day coming up and love is in the air , how can it when love never really existed at all.
    Wars and issues and hate inculded murders andother crimes how can love really exist?
    Couples breaking up parents devoicing there is no real proof of love existing.
    lpeople getting misled and lied to and married couples cheating on each other.I say there is no such thng as love.
    Look at me 48 and no girl friend and the last girl I had dumped me for a preist.
    Love has never really existed, would think being cheated on and misled and lied to is love? No Love don't exist and it has never had.
    Love don't exist online and long distantace relationships, love don't exist in perso relationships either.
    I wish Valentine's day was removed

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Don"t Excist

I see....well.....it may be the case for you.....but here are my two cents..
    Instead of complaining that you are 48 and have no gg.....get off your butt and take a closer look....if you are just going to spend your time going online and telling the world that love does not exist...you have quite a charcter then...
    Hearts can me broken but they can also get mended....
    It is never too late to look for someone...and who knows...maybe on Valentines Day...you will meet someone special...and maybe THE ONE..
    I am for Valentines Day.....it has beeon one of my favorite holidays and always will be...no matter if I have bf or not....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on You hear about child abuse and other abuse on peiople they can't be no proof of love existing. Love is just a fantsy.
    I don't really care for love I gave up of finding someone else I don't need to be lied to and misled again.
    Besides there is much hate in the world that love is dead.
    you can't trust anyone these days due to 9/11
    Last edited by Manga artist; Feb 01, 2008 at 12:12 PM.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Love exists... or you or I would not exist. I'm giving up on a few things here... but only because of what has been happening lately. I am only on now because of two reasons. One was a girl here that I liked, and another was one that was around here that I needed to talk to on here anyway.

If love didn't exist... you, nor I, nor anyone else here... would have ever been born. If you argue THAT point with me... then you're FAR from realizing the truth.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Thanks

I don't know , love never appealed to me .
    Everyone is far too busy for romance and love and way too busy to start a relationships and thier too busy trying to keep thier jobs and paying bills
    and if they loose thier jobs they are too depressed to have a relationships
    and too busy to find another job.
    Love can't exist these days.
    Falling in love is for the young anyway , and besides LOL women my age are married and devoiced and sick of men. I had my chance when I was teen but it was lost cause.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

That's only for you, in my opinion, there is a girl out there for everyone, you just haven't taken the time to try and find one because your probably just lazy.

And yes, love does exist.

Thanks

LOL I live in very small town in the desert and they not people here.
    Trust me devoiced are no good the are sick of men and married ones will get you in to trouble, some of the only want sex and some are too far into GOD and they only best of the best. THey say long distance relationships never work the same with online relationships.
    they is soo much hate and issues in the world there is no room for love.
    these onlive match making site are full B.S and nothing but scams
    trust me I tryed it and they give you some B.S no match
    DON"T RELAY ON ONLINE MATCHING SITES

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Just because the world is full of negativity, that doesn't mean that love does not exist. You love your parents, do you not? You love the rest of your family, do you not? Do you care for your friends? That's love as well. You love your hobbies, you love yourself. (When I say you, I mean people in general.)

Love is more than just a simple notion or idea. Love is what gives the world life and vibrance and it's inhabitants a sense of peace and understanding. Though it may seem like love is lost, gone or non-existent; it's there. Not every relationship ends badly, or ends at all. Not every couple cheats and not everybody hates with so much passion that they lose track of everything that is positive.

I could go on forever on this subject. I feel I know the concept of love more than some others. I've been through too many experiences with relationships, breaking hearts and having mine broken. I have a large family as well and they spread a lot of love to others. If there was no love in this world, we'd all be emotionless.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast