Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Don"t Excist

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Don"t Excist

Love does exist, its just really hard to find. True love is very very very very very very rair and wearth more then all the money in the world. Unlike other emotions, love is not something you can just go out and find. Love is so much more then an just a feeling, its an attachment to another person that runs deep. It binds the two together mentily, physicly, and spiritully. It alows you to pull strength from one another in time of hardship. To even feel each others pain, but also their joy and happiness. The key is though is for BOTH persons to have undeniable love for each other. It cannot be one person to have this feeling and the other is confused. No. The two HAVE to know that they truly love each other. THIS IS WHAT TRULE LOVE IS!! And I am proud to say that I have trule undeniable love for my girlfriend and i know she feels the same way about me.
    As you can see, love is not an emotion like, lust, anger, hate, and greed. Love is an emotion all its own.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

well with hate their has to be love
    just as with dark there must be light.
    And love doesn't have to be with different people of different families.
    there is love between mothers and daughters and sons and fathers.
    love does exist.
    And yes there is alot of hate but there is alot of love to counter act that.
    What about the weddings, and presents for valantines day.
    so what some girl left you get over it.
    That just means that she wasn't for you.
    You cant just look at the bad and say "oh thats all there is" cause there is more than just bad there is good.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL I been trying but it always the same answer it tiring hearing it.
    Like I said women are far in to God only prince charmings.
    But I have to admit to my self I'm too old for love. and I'm in a place where there is not much people .As for getting over that girl , I erased phone number and everything about her and burned every love letters she gave me , burned her photo of her everything of a memory of her.
    LOL I'm not too found of finding love too many people willing to call the police because you say a simple hello. The only love you find is in animes LOL
    Not much in the mood to have police after me because I said hello.
    Any women who misleds me or give me faulse love will be deleted
    I never understand that silly human emotion called love.
    I seen too much conflicts to convensed there is love out there.

Newbie O Castatis Lilium is off to a good start O Castatis Lilium's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we all ask ourselves if love exists or not. I question its existence sometimes because I've never been "in love" myself either. But I think that it does exist. I think that the term is just used too loosely and lightly. Love is really a bigger thing than people think it is. Most people nowadays I think confuse love and lust. It's all over t.v. and in music, so of course people would confuse it. I'd like to believe it exists, it's just difficult to stumble upon, I imagine. It also takes a lot of time and energy. Love doesn't seem like an easy thing.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

well i always say that there is a special someone for everyone and even if it takes it longer for others to find that someone.
    And no one is too old for love.
    look at the people who have been married for like 50 + years. thats love.
    so you are not too old. My grandpa is like 70 and he is married to my grandma who is like 25 years younger than him. Shes 50 now and they met when she was 25 so my grand pa was like the same age as your or older. So you cant give up.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Some one for everyone ?
    LOL That was a long time ago. back in the 50s.
    Of all the rejection I been though it sums up to I was never loved to begain with. Devoiced women are sick of men and GOD loving women only want cream of the crop, Why men can be very picky.
    How could anyone ever feel loved when thier rejected.
    You know rejection is like a very sharp knife and when it hits you you feel STABED in the heart.
    I wouldn't having a relationship but the person has the time of day to get to know me. I don't beleave in rushing but if some one don't have time to say hi and get to know you , than forget it than you don't have time for a relationships be off with you.
    There's this one woman who begging me to give her chance to love me, but the problem is she very busy and she rarely replies back, And I ask you What do you think ?
    Last edited by Manga artist; Feb 01, 2008 at 04:07 PM.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

techneclylove dosnt exsist its phermone based and
    some times instinct that drives one person to the other
    sure you can be with somone and only be with them but in the end its
    just a basic instince to just be with who your mind deems worthy.

because a love of the heart is just metphorical and no real basis
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

m i know what rejection feels like and it hurts but it doesn't mean im going to give up cause some things go bad.
    Good things go bad so that better things can fall together. thats how i see it as.
    if you give up then you will always fail. Cause you give up when the going gets tough.
    and if she never relpys then she isn't the one. If she wants to know she would reply.
    and i dont care when that was i still believe in it.
    SO you cant luagh about what i think.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast