Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Love Don"t Excist

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Love Don"t Excist

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post

There is no such thing as a soul mate . Like I said get rid of the competion get rid of it.when I was in high school I was try to get rid of this one guy by exposing him to teacher what idoit his is.
    I am sorry but just because you don't believe in the fact that there is such a thing as a soul mate it doesn't mean its the same for everyone. Some people may fall in love easily and others might wait till they find someone that they feel compatible with.

A soul mate is finding the person who feel completely safe with, someone you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with and starting a family together. As well as having the feeling that marrying them doesn't scare you what so ever. Soul mates in my opinion do exist and I love my boyfriend more than anything else in the world and do what to make sure he is happy.

So for me to read that someone says that love doesn't exists, to me means they have given up on living at all. Love completes you and makes life worth living. If you take away love then its no wonder you are going to be depressed as there is no one to reveal that there is a reason for living.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Easy for the MOd to say, that mod has some one , but as for me well it's very hard for me, Hey I'm sorry, but I'm in a spot where there is not humans around, you guys have some one , But it hard to beleave that love can optained, I can be loving but there is no one out there that has the time of day to get know me.

Nice Try Sazzy, but that only works for you.
    to bad ,If you only know what I'm going though.
    If I do find some female human to my mate you bet I will get rid of the competion
    who dares to step in . I'm far more than dumb football player
    I am what I am , I'm Alpha male ..

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont have someone thank you, you cant say that i have somene when i dont and the only reason why i dont have someone is because im not aloud to be with them. how about that.

and its not easy for a mod she just knows what shes talking about.
    and you know if you keep thinking like that then thats how your life is always going to be.

So what life hasn;t been that good so far, you cant give up like you are.
    you cant say that somthing dosn't exist cause you havn't found it yet

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to P.R. Princess For This Useful Post:

Sazzy (Feb 01, 2008)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

No it's not easy for her ta say, ppl love and lose all of the time and I've seen the pain that it can cause. A wise man once said, though, "it better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved to begin with." And I should know, for I've never had a gf, I've never known what it was like ta have some1 so close ta me. Yet I haven' given up on life or love. Another wise man once said that "it's not how many times u get knocked off, but how many times u climb back on that counts." So what u loved and lost, as long as u don' give up; u'll get the chance again. And maybe the next time, she'll stick around longer. And that's what'll make her special and well worth the wait.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Mage For This Useful Post:

Sazzy (Feb 01, 2008)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I asume your in teens, yeah it been rough for me , I'm been treated like crap in the past , and I burned up the past , and yet here I am in the middle of no where .
    when I was a teen love happened at the end of the school year, Never had enough time to get know the person,
    it just some women are way too busy for a relationship.
    My desires is to be a cartoonist because a cartoonist can do lot good things
    Trust me would you think a woman would love a cartoonist

and well worth the wait.
    lol I been waiting ever since I was a teen been waiting for 48 years
    If a women don't think a cartoonist makes a interesting boyfriend , then they are So blind and not very smart.
    Last edited by Manga artist; Feb 01, 2008 at 06:15 PM.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Easy for the MOd to say, that mod has some one , but as for me well it's very hard for me, Hey I'm sorry, but I'm in a spot where there is not humans around, you guys have some one , But it hard to beleave that love can optained, I can be loving but there is no one out there that has the time of day to get know me.

Nice Try Sazzy, but that only works for you.
    to bad ,If you only know what I'm going though.
    If I do find some female human to my mate you bet I will get rid of the competion
    who dares to step in . I'm far more than dumb football player
    I am what I am , I'm Alpha male ..
    my mod status has nothing to do with anything in this discussion. Plus I do know older guys with your problem and I've tried to help them think positively and now I am told that he has found a possible partner. Just because you are older it doesn't mean that you have to start giving up on love completely.

Here in England, a couple of 98 and 87 have recently got married and are the oldest couple to every marry over here. Love can spring up any where. Age has never been much of a factor when it comes to loving someone. So if your age is bothering then please start to realize, you yourself is the only person who is stopping you from loving someone. Fight for someone if you think they are worth fighting. Don't doubt your own feelings as that is where your negative thinking in life shows.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

age has nothing do with it.
    yes i am a teenager but i have been through enough to know that age is just a number as long as you love someone it wont matter.
    Even if you are 48..
    like i said before my grandpa got marreid to my grandma at like 50 or 60.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

48? you looking to *love* a grand pa? imean true love if you go by this threead
    is ageless and happy with chirpy birds lol but thats your perogative but
    physiaclyi think love is impossable becase every thing love is can be exaplined
    with science , no imnot ranting aagain im jsut saying how can
    anyone know what love is ?

who is to say love is real fi they have nevr loved and those who
    have loved that broke upor devorced can they say they know love?
    becuase its just so contradictive
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast