Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Love Don"t Excist

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Don"t Excist

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    age has nothing do with it.
    yes i am a teenager but i have been through enough to know that age is just a number as long as you love someone it wont matter.
    Even if you are 48..
    like i said before my grandpa got marreid to my grandma at like 50 or 60.
    WHAT!
    Hey here in USA anyone who falls in love with a teen or in their 20s is considered a crimal .
    I have by laws to guide me , mate with some one in your age limt.
    it has kept me safe for 48 years now.
    and the trouble some women don't beleave I'm virgin or single at this age.
    I don't see why women love Sport minded men and rich business men
    look at O.J simpson he turned out to be a complete Arss
    so much footbal players

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

my grandma was 25 and she has a right to marry who she wants. and it isn't against the law unless they are under the age of 18. as you can see many celebs do marry the old dudes and they are in there 20s and i know what the US does i live here! DUH!

and not all women like football men or business men.
    i have my fair share of geeks. and nerds. Its not about the money or the fame. like i said its about love.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    WHAT!
    Hey here in USA anyone who falls in love with a teen or in their 20s is considered a crimal .
    I have by laws to guide me , mate with some in your age limt.
    it has kept me safe for 48 years now.
    and the trouble some women don't beleave I'm virgin or single at this age.
    I don't see why women love Sport minded men and rich business men
    look at O.J simpson he turned out to be a complete Arss
    so much footbal players
    So are you just going to keep comparing your situation with people who probably don't look for a long term relationship? Thats not really healthy, if anything its making you focus more on the fact that most sexually active women only look for a guy for money.

If anything you should be glad that if they would rather go for money than love that they really aren't worth your time. Focusing on the bad things in your life will only stall your progress into finding true love. Blinding yourself by focusing on what a generalization of women, which really isn't true if you think about it. It is only going to stop you in your tracks.

Positive thinking is need where you look to your good qualities and show them off more. Comparing yourself to someone who is easy isn't going to get you anywhere.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

and thelove of grand pa lo but what you dont get is that it reallyisbt love because infatuation that can be mistook for love can feel the same if you belive in love
    dont get me wrong its nice to love somone and ag dont matter but the difence is huge because you as a younger person lakc the experinceoof that of an older person say grand pa or maybe younger arounf 25 or something.

my point is this loveis just something that cant be defimed but people do tryand they fail,and sire somedo wrokout they stay marriedfor years myparents are good examplesof this they have been married 35 years and there still together that could be defined as
    love but can any one really say love keeps you together or is it or the fear of being alone which would make love just a word and nothing else.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well yes , but I think Cartoonts make better lovers and thier more interesting to know, I willing to get know some woman but she has the time to get know me,.

I'm not a grandpa I'm a uncle ok.
    I am being postive, I better than football players or businessmen, I think I very interesting person.
    most women I chat with are always too busy finding jobs or keeping a job.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well yes , but I think Cartoonts make better lovers and thier more interesting to know, I willing to get know some woman but she has the time to get know me,.
    That's all it really takes, man, that and a little patience in findin' the right woman and gettin' ta know her as she gets ta know u. Love is somethin' that grows over time.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Any one who don't love a cartoonist has no sense of homor.
    Sport is fine but it's not everything.
    I mean we student cartoonists and cartoonists need to be loved too.
    I'm willing to share my world to a woman because I have so much to share.
    Come on women love us cartoonists gives us a chance to show were human too.
    Money and sports are not everything you know, It's time for a change .
    Last edited by Manga artist; Feb 01, 2008 at 07:33 PM.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I say there is no such thng as love.
    Look at me 48 and no girl friend and the last girl I had dumped me for a preist.
    Love has never really existed, would think being cheated on and misled and lied to is love? No Love don't exist and it has never had.
    Love don't exist online and long distantace relationships, love don't exist in perso relationships either.
    I wish Valentine's day was removed
    So what you're saying is... You hate everything about love, including Valentine's Day, and don't think love has ever existed... Mainly because your girlfriend dumped you for a priest. Which I admit, that sounds like it hurts really badly.

My 2002 Webster's New Compact Desk Dictionary and Style Guide defines love as 1 a strong affection of liking for someone or something, or 2 a passionate affection of one person for another. Looking at those definitions, recounting from my experiences, and looking at the world around me, I conclude that love does exists. Love turned sour for you, there are military and political conflicts in the world, and dysfunctional families exist, I acknowledge that. But that doesn't mean for everyone else that love doesn't exist.

Also... Saying that athletes and rich guys can get love easily... Well, first of all, women who "fall in love" with men like solely for thair financial status and athletic abilities aren't really falling in love. It's what you call "gold digging" and "being shallow". And women who aren't interested in having a boyfriend in the animation industry aren't stupid or blind. They're just not interested. Heck, I'm not interested into getting a relationship with anyone at all. Does that make me stupid or blind?

People fall in love —not gold digging!— with people for who they are, never solely because of their occupation.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast