Closed Thread

Thread: loveing someone u cant have

Newbie Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo's Avatar
    Thanks

loveing someone u cant have

have u always wondered about someone u realy like but u knew u werent going to get her because u werent good for her well i have that i feel like there is someone i cant have because she doesnt like or her freinds dont like me well what should i do there are so many girls but y is she sticking out it buggs me because i cant my mind off of it what should i do that is what im asking u all
    Kyo

Newbie lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: loveing someone u cant have

if that is the case man forgive me for sounding harsh but get over it and move on if someone is not giving you the time of day just drop them and let her come to you dont push yourself on her to the point of you smothering her back off and see what happens

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: loveing someone u cant have

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Please use the Journals for information of personal nature. The forums should only be used for discussions.
    This is Journal Material... Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread