+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: lovers and having there friends.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Question lovers and having there friends.

hi people. i have my boyfriend and i kinda read something of his and he has a friend who he thinks is sexy but im thinking that he might cheat on me but i want to trust him but he says they are only friends. but he didnt tell me but he said it in the thing i saw but anyway my question is, do you think your partner should be able to have friends of the opposite sex?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: lovers and having there friends.

yes as long as you keep in touch and kinda sorta let him know that you kinda feel uncomfortable about it (if u do)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

You gotta keep him in line you go like this * If you touch her I'll break your rocket * lol.... he will be like * >_> YES MA'AM! *

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

do you have reason to mistrust? if not, then have op.gender friends shouldn't be a problem (+_+HELL of a lot easier said then done, i know)

however, you should be upfront with your feelings about thier relationship and he should be upfront with how much time he spends with her/them and what are his real feelings...

also, it may help to UNBIASLY analyze your relatioship to your boyfriend... if you're actually getting married (not just fantasizing) or are atleast serious with the relationship (like you want it to go somewhere), then you should deal with it now before it grows into something...

however, if you're not interested in that/ not ready yet/ not THAT into him, then i would suggest ending the relationship... since what's the point of staying together if you don't plan on staying together?

^_^ this is generally speaking, of course!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    hi people. i have my boyfriend and i kinda read something of his and he has a friend who he thinks is sexy but im thinking that he might cheat on me but i want to trust him but he says they are only friends. but he didnt tell me but he said it in the thing i saw but anyway my question is, do you think your partner should be able to have friends of the opposite sex?
    Princess lady having platonic friends is perfectly natural. Don't you have any friends that are guys?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Well depends. You can't just start a relationship and start to demand things. When your in a relationship that u feel is more or less permanent. Then you can lock up your property, but if you do this with a temp, there is no reason for it.

But my hubby has no friends that are women anymore, because i am an aggressive lover. hehehe no, its just how things worked out, good for me though. But it was because he didnt like my relationship with my guy friends, so we just agreed to be us. We are friends with couples not singles...ya get me?

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Newbie Vassago may be famous one day Vassago may be famous one day Vassago's Avatar
    Thanks

The majority of my friends are girls.

And if my girlfriend didn't like that, or want that, bluntly put; she can go to hell.

An Australian saying I like to go by, same goes for all of my friends "Mates before dates".
    I gave my heart.
    My blood.

Nothing is forever.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

"Mates before dates" I like that.

Nympho you and your husband are really paranoid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast