+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: lovers and having there friends.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: lovers and having there friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Vassago View Post
    The majority of my friends are girls.
    An Australian saying I like to go by, same goes for all of my friends "Mates before dates".
    i give you the asian version:
    bros before hoes ... dicks before chicks
    hehe

i think i would feel weird if a girlfriend of mine had alot of guy friends she never torked to me about =/
    "A good discussion should be like a miniskirt; short enough to pertain interest yet long enough to cover the subject." ;]

Newbie Vassago may be famous one day Vassago may be famous one day Vassago's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henzor View Post
    i give you the asian version:
    bros before hoes ... dicks before chicks
    hehe

i think i would feel weird if a girlfriend of mine had alot of guy friends she never torked to me about =/
    When I say "mates" I mean men and women.
    I gave my heart.
    My blood.

Nothing is forever.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I see that if u cannot allow your partner to have unisex partners as friends then Jealousy plays a big roll in your relationship and that is just sad that u cannot allow that from both men and woman.

TIP: If they wanna be unfaithfull they will

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i let my boyfriend had female mates because i know deep down we both love each other very much and really care for each other that there is a lot of trust there so we don't have to worry about talking to people of the opposite sex. Ok i would get annoyed if i found out my boyfriend was flirting with anything female because it would be classes miss using my trust.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that your significant other should have friends that are of the opposite sex. I DON'T think that they should call them "sexy." If you are worried that your boyfriend will cheat on you, the relationship isn't really working out, is it? Why don't you let that one go and hold out for another, better one?

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I let him have friends that's are females. As long as he won't do anything wrong behind my back, which I know he won't. I love him a lot and he pretty much has my trust. If you're not comfortable with your boyfriend thinking that a girl is sexy, let him know. If he says that they're just friends, I'm sure he's telling the truth because if he loves you, then he should be telling the truth. I dunno about your boyfriend because I don't know the whole situation, but yeah...don't get mad easily or jealous easily.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, you should let them have friends that are the opposite sex because if you don't they can get really mad. Sigh it happen to a person I know. The guy was way too over protective and whenever the girl tried to talk another guy he would like beat the crap out of them. So she had to end break up with him. I mean if you have trust in him then its all good. ^^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Scooooter may be famous one day Scooooter may be famous one day
    Thanks

You know from experience I've found not trusting your partner will most likely destroy a relationship. I also believe there is nothing wrong with your partner having friends of the opposite sex. Don't you have any guy friends that you find sexy. Now you sould be able to talk to your partner about anything so just explain your feelings, and anyone thats his friend you should be able to be friends with. If he says that he doesn't think thats agood idea he really isn't right for you.
    I once dated a girl I say girl because she turned out to be very childish. She didn't trust me with anyone men or women. I was supposed to spend all my time with her. It was bad enough when she got a job the same place I worked, but then I was supposed to kick my roommates to the curb. Mainly because she felt I was going to meet another female through my friends. So as you could probably figure out I kicked her to the curb.
    Ultimately this is going to be up to you. So think about the way feel an dtalk to your partner. Thats the only way its going to work out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast