+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: lovers and having there friends.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: lovers and having there friends.

Trust is really important 2 any relationship.its the only way dat lovers can maintain their luv n friendship with others.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well i u know ur bf/gf well and u know they would never do anything like that then it okay but if u know they are a lil wild u might have to just keep an eye on them.u can't just tell them they can't have friends of opp sex cause then they just gonna cuss u out and break up with u.so it normal and okay to have opp sex friends.

sisters before misters
    bros before hoes
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

true but men and women can never be just friends. They'll sleep with each other at one point or another. I mean sure there will always a couple of friends who dont sleep with each oother coz they have self control. other times there's always lust of a hot looking friend n so on

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends. If your boyfriend/girlfriend is uncomfortable with you having friends of the opposite sex so much as it nearly ruins the relationship, then you shouldn't. Besides, if a girl hints to a guy even once that she doesn't like the girls that he's hanging out with, he should know to ditch them. And it should be hard since the guy should love the girlfriend that much anyway to where it wouldn't bother him at all. Same for girls.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I think that your partner can have friends from the opposite sex because it is normal for humans to be friends with girls and boys. If you think he is cheating on you, I think the best way for you is to ask him how does he consider his friendship between himself and those people and learn more about those people he considers as friends.
    Born to live, living to die..

Newbie lostgirl may be famous one day lostgirl may be famous one day lostgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

it's sad to hear that Udon't trust your boyfriend......even if he says that sme firned of him is sexy....just trust him...cuz other way you always will have this doubth that he may cheat on you.....and most of all if U don't like that he sais that just tell him that...communicate ..cuz is your boyfriend......good luck...by the way...and if he is your boyfrined ....if u realy feel that he is ...just simply trust him
    always happy..always optimist...just lost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3