+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Machine Drugs

Newbie jamaicajones12 is off to a good start jamaicajones12's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Machine Drugs

I was watching the news this morning and saw that they now have in some cities, Drugs that you can buy just like you buy a candy bar. You know where you type in the number and letter of the item you want. Well they now have the same thing but its for drugs. you have to show your ID and have your finger or eye scaned any ways what i'm tryen to say is do you think it should be ilegal to have these machines. Why or Why not ?
    LIVE A LITTLE, BECAUSE LIFE CAN BE SHORT

*bows..........turns around, and walks away#

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Machine Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicajones12 View Post
    I was watching the news this morning and saw that they now have in some cities, Drugs that you can buy just like you buy a candy bar. You know where you type in the number and letter of the item you want. Well they now have the same thing but its for drugs. you have to show your ID and have your finger or eye scanned any ways what i'm tryen to say is do you think it should be illegal to have these machines. Why or Why not ?
    I guess were talking about over the counter legal drugs right? I dont think its bad if its stuff like advil, nyquil, and stuff like that.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Not exactically Miroku,There talking about is the vending machines in US that you can by Marijuana. So far its only in the state of California, and Only can be used by people who have been prescribed the drug for health reasons.I couldn't believe it when i happened top catch it on CNN last night i mean come on Marijuana vending machines ?. Anyway all the people going to use it have to be photographed fingerprinted and have their prescription shown before they will be issued with a card which can be used in the machines.

Link : BBC NEWS | Americas | Marijuana vending machines in US
    Last edited by koga23; Jan 28, 2008 at 09:18 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I guess were talking about over the counter legal drugs right? I dont think its bad if its stuff like advil, nyquil, and stuff like that.

in calli they are useing the vending macheanse to sell medical weed.....soon you will be able to get anything out of them. i just dont think that its safe because some one could breake in and steal the drugs. i am not shure about the otc stuff thought.

Tanks zyta

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I’m with Miroku on this one. If they are just selling regular medicine like Tylenol, Excedrin, etc. then I don’t have a problem with it. But if it’s prescription medicine then I don’t think it’s a very good idea at all. I mean there is a reason you need a prescription to get these medicines and it makes me a little uncomfortable to think that someone can get it like that. And I have heard of the marijuana ones and that just seems ridiculous to me. I think that marijuana should only be used by hospitals.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Jan 28, 2008 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Wanted to add something and reword something.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    in calli they are useing the vending macheanse to sell medical weed.....soon you will be able to get anything out of them. i just dont think that its safe because some one could breake in and steal the drugs. i am not shure about the otc stuff thought.
    no it would be more like a few people picking the machin up after
    breaking all those bolts and stuff and loading it on the back of a truck
    and reselling it for more than its worth, not that i have thought that through
    im just saying.....

anyway the idea of a weed dispencer is an intresting
    idea but i see more bad than good comming from this
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Not exactically Miroku,There talking about is the vending machines in US that you can by Marijuana. So far its only in the state of California, and Only can be used by people who have been prescribed the drug for health reasons.I couldn't believe it when i happened top catch it on CNN last night i mean come on Marijuana vending machines ?. Anyway all the people going to use it have to be photographed fingerprinted and have their prescription shown before they will be issued with a card which can be used in the machines.

Link : BBC NEWS | Americas | Marijuana vending machines in US
    Well that will never work. I can see thieves breaking into them to get the pot or stealing the whole machine like they do ATM's.

+ Reply to Thread