+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Mankind

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Mankind

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I've read too much..........And who cares about quotes.....All we can really do is hypothesize on it,anyways. All that is really concrete is the fact that we are dirty animals like the rest of the denizens on this mudball.
    Lmao, I dont know about you, but im not dirty...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I believe that we are nothing but animals and we were experimented on by an advanced extra-terrestrial species. That's why there are UFOs and Abductions...............They are watching and testing us for something we might not be able to comprehend.
    well thats one weird way to look at it...

So say we are experiments then when is the control?? Because in science i was taught about always being incontrol over the whole experiment incase things gets out of hand. I don't see how we can be experients because if we were then there would be more evidence of this being the case.

So i second SilentsAssassins request..Where is your evidence??
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe I believe it in ignorance.....I really don't know the truth..... but neither do you!!None of us do and when the truth reveals itself, it will be stranger than any of us can guess.........And I think we are a failed experiment and will end up destroying ourselves.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Maybe I believe it in ignorance.....I really don't know the truth..... but neither do you!!None of us do and when the truth reveals itself, it will be stranger than any of us can guess.........And I think we are a failed experiment and will end up destroying ourselves.
    That is ture no one knows the truth weither if we just evolved, were god created, alien experiments, or something eles. Someone could say they have evidence to any of these ideas, but I'm sure there is someone else who could say that they can disprove it.
    Last edited by White_Mage88; Aug 30, 2006 at 09:31 AM.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

then you don't see the hope that people have. or the fact there is love and compassion in the world. weither is it is just between a mother and her child or between families to families.

as for the truth, we are a live and being able to live a life that we choose to live. we have the freedom of choice to believe what ever we want to believe. so weither it is just an ignornant thought about humans just being experiments or humans being the evolved state of apes or humans being created by God to give us the chance to live.

For to each person, their belief if true to how they want to see it. We each see things differently so we can't really tell which is which or who is wrong or who is right. For this doesn't make us a failed race. if we are a failed race then most people would be dead and there would be hardly anyone left because we would have been ignornant to see each other's point of view and not excepted the fact we see things in different ways.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Actually I think it's better that no one knows the real truth though. It lets people use there imginations and create new beliefs. It lets us use our minds. Were would the fun be if everyone really knew. lol

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno.....look at roaches.....or ants for that matter.....
    I wanna stare the truth in it's ugly face!!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I've read too much..........And who cares about quotes.....All we can really do is hypothesize on it,anyways. All that is really concrete is the fact that we are dirty animals like the rest of the denizens on this mudball.
    Oh and what do you have to source your shxt on?? The Bibble?? Feh, nothing but a creation of man!! Most of it has lost it's meaning!!
    Well now this is definitely one screwed theory u have hear
    1. we Animals
    2. we experiments
    3. ???????

What are u saying and what makes u think that by saying any of that is definitely gonna invoke any serious discussion u are so lost u will not believe the only reason like u say The Bibble?? Feh, nothing but a creation of man!! Most of it has lost it's meaning!! is because u don't believe it u want it to be something else right..Something WOW !!!!!!!

Hey guys i am an experiment from aliens and i have seen Elvis ...Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
    What is next !!!!!!!!!

U can't handle the truth ....and for that matter about knowing i do i have sen things that made me believe if u have u would believe too.
    Last edited by Spymonk; Aug 31, 2006 at 03:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast