+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mankind

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Mankind

Who the hell knows exactly what we are, what was the meaning of it, whether we are animals or not.

Why can't a simple theory such as thinking we are an experiment gone wrong, or animal go without such a dramatic response.

Here is another theory, probably one already mentioned. God was trying to create a species that looked like angels but had different attributes and emotions. He wanted to create a different race, a species, of some kind to resemble but be completely different. So he created us...like an animal. A test subject to see how we will become, evolve, find ourselves, compare to the already children of his: The Angels.

But things went wrong, we had emotions and because of that we had such beautiful things such as love and ocmpasion. Because of our love, we held things/people/ideas closer than anything or anyone else. Because we couldn't let go and we disagreed and weren't brainwashed little robots, we were had compasion, and were genlte, letting others have their own beleifs and not letting cruelty overrun. But of course theres that little thing we call and brain and our ideas are different. Our love was for destruction...blah blah blah.

Why can't we be an experiment? Why can't we be an animal that evolved but was created and thought of by God. Why can't we be the blue prints of something that was meant to be greater than what we turned out to be?

Hipocrits if you ask me, questioning and shouting ignorant only proves one thing.....

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

So u see yourself as a experiment a failed experiment if not the animal u so clearly state as evolved from animal to what we are today and that we are gonna either get better or worse..

If u wanna compare yourself to that cool i have no beaf with u but then again maybe i wanna have a heated discussion like u and feel that i am not a failed experiment or animal what is wrong with that now u call me hypocrite are u sure that i just don't wanna join in and state my theory...

Hahahaha u get so xcited about what u think u are or where u come from..
    Hope it does not keep u up at night.

Thanks

My friend..I stated that post exactly how it sounds for a specific reason. It only speaks for itself and relates to the words in my discussion. Its simple things like words and a question that can become a clue to who we are and what we can believe.

Being open minded is the key for me. I will figure the quesiton of life sooner or later and when I do...nothing. Im just gonna give a quick smile and nodd and take a look around.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    Thanks

U gonna figure it out all by yourself with no help from nothing and no one...
    Good luck u might need it because thinking u can do it make wonder why somebody havent figured it out yet...

Like u said it gives u a clue and that is where it will stay u will always have a clue and never the answer becasue whatever answer u get or think out will it be right or wrong what does the rest of the world say.Hey maybe who cares it is your answer right.The answer u are looking for is not openly abvailible u don't walk into a dark alley shop and say i wanna purchase the answer to life...

Lol would love to know what u think the answer is...when u figure it out offcourse...

Thanks

When I figure that quesiton out..most likely you or anyone else won't be that far behind. We will be answered sooner or later by...

In the end, to throw aside any theory and any doubt can lead us down a darker path. < From history I base that one off of.

Thanks

Who knows there might be ppl out there that already have the answer we just don't believe it is so simple and we keep on looking ....

There is no man as blind as the one that does not wanna see..

Newbie quikster11 may be famous one day quikster11 may be famous one day quikster11's Avatar
    Thanks

well i belive that God created us but like all parent, at one point lets us do our own choice in life. Now why do we foght and everything may no be in God plans but for us to have peace, there has to be war at some point. cause the universe works like a yin-yan circle. We cannot have beauty of we don't have uglyness, we ca not have creation of we do not have destruction. there has to be a balace for it to work

Newbie Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

You are asking for alot of problems posting threads like these.... God Created Us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast