+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mankind

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: Mankind

well i belive that God created us but like all parent, at one point lets us do our own choice in life. Now why do we foght and everything may no be in God plans but for us to have peace, there has to be war at some point. cause the universe works like a yin-yan circle. We cannot have beauty of we don't have uglyness, we ca not have creation of we do not have destruction. there has to be a balace for it to work
    We believe that is how it works because, on that theory we have based our lifes thousands of years of living on this earth building destroying it for what reason because it is nature.
    Some might even say Renewal Blah,Blah,Blah....
    Watch the movie 7 and u will know why the world is in such a mess because of all the crap that has been doing the rounds for centuries.

Gluttony
    Greed
    Sloth
    Lust
    Pride
    Envy
    Wrath

Think about it and tell me honestly that u don't think that these things is not part of the negativity in Humans and spills over to the environment,Goverments,Law and Order,any place where u work or go to school,the way we Love,The way we think,The way we achieve.......... ....... ....... and the list goes on and on.

There is so much more i just took the 7 mentioned in the movie.....

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

They are just man's natural urges turned into perversion. It all lead's to the Madness of Man.........Look around close enough and you will see it is everywhere.

Oh and Nameless Shadow: Problems.........I like problems.......and no God didn't.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Oh and Nameless Shadow: Problems.........I like problems.......and no God didn't.
    Who came first the Chicken or the egg....

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Answer: I ate them both.that is all that matters to me.....
    Move Along.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Aha, aliens. I remember I watched discovery channels alien week, and one of the show talked about monuments, and Humans are like alien monuments. The most craziest thing was this women can talk to an alien, and the "alien" said that they were involved with our evolution and tempered with our DNA and the animal were able to evolve to what we call ourselves Humans.

I think that women is nuts, and not im not even kidding. She herself looks a stereotype of an alien, big eyes and a long face, with a big mouth.

I don't back any of these theories because they are just blah blah blah, but its interesting to know. Lol@the women.

Thanks

What'd be wierd is if we evolved from flies..........That would even mess with my head!
    Move Along.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Humans are just like animals..but has a lot higher level of thinking...but humans are all the same..they let sin undertake them...thats the BIG problem among us humans......

Newbie xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,I agree to that..
    Mankind are worser!
    'Cause the only thing they knew is to create & destroy!
    Unlike animals so I don't know what to describe for them...
    That's why if I had a chance I'd better be a *Homunculi...
    'cause they are:

(*It's in the FMA)
    Last edited by xAngevil Envyx; Sep 01, 2006 at 01:49 AM.

'Touka Koukan'
    hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai.
    nanika wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru.
    sore ga, renkinjutsu ni okeru "toukakoukan" no gensoku da.
    sono koro, bokura wa sore ga sekai no shinjitsu da to shinjiteita.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast