+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mankind

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mankind

Faith........the blind kind or the real, get you through the hardest shxt kind?? I subscribe to the latter, but it isn't faith in a "God", it's an assurance that whatever is in my way, I am strong enough to break through it and come out largly unscathed.
    Why worship something you do not see or hear??
    I have at least seen the devil over 5 separate times.....and one of them was during my baptism.......he was the one that baptized me.
    That was when I was 8.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie Diehard may be famous one day Diehard may be famous one day Diehard's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, either u take life to seriously or not serious enough. I know that u are confused because so far ur logic is that of a rebellious high school (or college) student. Consider what u just posted.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have........and I'm dead serious. I've observed life enough to draw my own conclusion.......That there is no God, the true rule of the planet is "survival of the fittest", and we are quite damned!!
    And the only reason we blindly take Christianity and it's word for granted is outta ignorance and the brainwashing of society.
    Move Along.

Newbie Diehard may be famous one day Diehard may be famous one day Diehard's Avatar
    Thanks

another fallacy, blame all because of one. if u have a vendetta against christians that's ur own problem, i could careless. but it is important to realize that there is something above us. Whether he can protect us or just watch us is up to u. the point: ideals such as nihilism or anarchy is unrealistic, trust me.

Thanks

hehhhhh..........Who said I had a vendetta?? I call it as I see it..........How about you. I don't hate Christians.......I just wish they weren't so damn ignorant!! Goes for plenty of other religions as well.....
    Nihilism is staring the truth in it's ugly face!
    Move Along.

Thanks

Chill, u may feel that people that follow god(s) are ignorant, but i hope ur not serious. Do u really hold ur self that high above everyone else? get real, also nihilism dosen't work, i was one but then i realized how foolish and naive it is.

Thanks

Anyways, on topic. Mankind is in a real messed up spot right now............Global warming is really starting to kick in..............Peace in the middle east......a pipe dream. War everywhere.......someone's suffering somewhere......Everyone hates America.......man I hate bad news. Getting to irritate the hell outta me......

I do not hold myself above any other animal, I actually think I'm one of the worst............How about you??
    Last edited by TaurusDemon23; Sep 02, 2006 at 06:46 PM.
    Move Along.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    man made god??!!!

wow. how did you get that solution?
    This thing called God, was created by man to answer questions of the unknown. God was created to give order, a faith, a leader so to speak. Something that would unite everyone. Thats why people think God is man made, no one has seen Him and back then religion is pretty much what you learn, religion is education.

To come up such conclusion, it started in the Renaissance era when people actually started to think for themselves and where the Church was a corrupted organization. People started to question the Church and its religion.

There is a pattern, there is a higher religious believers in developing countries and lower religious believers in developed countries. You should know why.
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; Sep 02, 2006 at 11:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast