+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mankind

Otaku KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mankind

We have an "unknown" origin... maybe we are god creations maybe not, either so... society wouldn't be able to act, to have an evolution, to be, if they don't have something to believe in. Which to most ppl is god, & of course the other thousands of gods in different cultures, even to atheists, they have one principle to believe in, which is not believing in any gods... What are we...? i think this will never be answered, i think human beings can be a lil' bit of everything we know. There is not a exact real definition of what a human is.
    Carpe Diem. Quam minimum credula postero! (:

Wishing, waiting, dreaming..

Newbie Diehard may be famous one day Diehard may be famous one day Diehard's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess i wasn't clear, sorry. God exists, and man creats religion to understand, but religion is also a tool. it can be used to create order but it can also be abused. zerograv, ur talking bout elightenment that sweept across europe, which i good to understand. But remember there is a clear distiction between god and the church ( or any other religion) God is something greater in this world. religion is our reasoning. regardless, the topic is over mankind, which is doing better if u consider all that happened before.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

the human mind needs something that will be able to comfort it in the time of need..............(please lets not turn this into a religion bashing thread)..............i personally believe that we have evolved from a lower species of primate.....not monkeys.............but that doesnt not mean i dont believe in creationism..........everything starts from something..............

by the way lets stop flaming about peoples religions because to call someone else's faith dumb is to mock the fact that you dont have enough faith in your "religion"

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Newbie Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

True.
    Mankind is a simple creature to figure out.It tends to repeat.

"Nothing happens by chance. Life has a design all it’s own. For one person’s sacrifice can be another’s salvation."~The Outer Limits
    R.I.P. "I wont forget you"VP

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I've seen the best and the worst of us. We are the most destructive and hateful species on this planet. On the other side of the coin, we also tend to be the most expressive in our love and creativity. We have made great strides,and great setbacks, in our evolution.
    Tell me, what do you think we are: Animal, God created, Experiment, or something else? I was thinking of making this a poll, but that would limit answers. I wanna hear differing points of views.
    So come on, fire away.
    Meh I see us as something else as to what i'm not entirely sure ha

I personally believe god is energy nothing more nothing less...

I'm also not gonna jump on the bandwagon and say that something cant come from nothing. As I truly believe something can come from nothing. Why do I believe this you may ask? because of god from a religious viewpoint. If you believe in a god especially the god from Christianity/Islam/Jewish religions your led to believe that god was always there since the christian god is the same as the other 2 and vice versa. I'm only using them to state a point.... Esentially if you believe in any god whatsover more so the big 3 though god came from nowhere! People may say that oh well gee gosh god was always the alpha and the omega. Well since he was always there and nothing came before him he essentially came from nothing!

anyway i'll stop my ranting...

To get back to this thread more I'm inclined to believe that Ancient Aliens might have created us. My reasoning behind this is the Bible sadly >.<

Sorry if I offended anyone during this i know this site is mainly christian based <.<

Remember being open minded is very good thing!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed it is..........discussing religion tends to go hand in hand with discussing Mankind........a hard pill to swallow......but a neccessary one.
    It is religion that has been the root of many of the bad things we do.........
    Especially when it is "for the sake of the children", we throw reason out of the window in trying to prove we are right..........sad isn't it??
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

god wanted to make us feel at peace but our minds gone to different things and such, suppose to be like brothers and sisters in arms

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we are all little chess pieces in a giant game of chess. some of us are higher ranks, etc.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast