+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mannequinism

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Mannequinism

Hello out there. Now I have been noticing this commercial on tv about fighting mannequinism. At first I did not understand what in the world they were talking about. So I did some investigating..I found out that Mannequinism is a condition caused by political inactivity. Sufferers experience a hardening of the skin and firmness of all joints until ultimately the body is transformed into a plastic hollow shell. It is a disease of the mind that ultimately affects the person's whole being - and community. .. So concerning the society , are there really people who just don't do anything at all that causes them to turn into "mannequins"? I think this is really sad. How can someone stand not doing nothing at all . I go crazy just for watching television for two hours. Terrible. Shout out some opinions about mannequinism .
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie Suoirafen may be famous one day Suoirafen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Mannequinism

.. .

Get.

Life.

Now.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

People that are in a coma or a vegetable have a high chance of getting that disease i think, im just saying this off on top of my head.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this even a real disease? "Transformed into a plastic hollow shell" ?
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 23, 2006 at 04:04 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    This is even a real disease? "Transformed into a plastic hollow shell" ?
    Im not sure about that either ...
    plus I dont get what are u trying to talk about... pls specify a little bit more
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Suoirafen may be famous one day Suoirafen may be famous one day
    Thanks

The part of that post that makes it perfectly clear:

"caused by political inactivity"
    Last edited by Suoirafen; May 16, 2006 at 04:33 PM.

Newbie Shadow wraith may be famous one day Shadow wraith may be famous one day
    Thanks

I saw that commercial, too. At first, I thought it was another pointless effort to try to get children to exercise more and be more active. But now, this is all just really wierd sounding. Is it a real disease?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow wraith
    I saw that commercial, too. At first, I thought it was another pointless effort to try to get children to exercise more and be more active. But now, this is all just really wierd sounding. Is it a real disease?
    no its just people who are not active in their community or with anything except themselves. I don't think they meant it literally whey they said you turn into a hollow shell. Should people be more involved in their community and with what is going on around them , instead of being in their own little bubble?
    Bloodymoonreaper

+ Reply to Thread