+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Marriage?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well marriadge really s**ks if you are catholic and can't get divorced, because everything may happen and people who think they are in love forever... come out to get cold to each other with time.

But you have to marry- as well as men can be shure we, women are not going to run away, we can be sure that they can't too. Marriage just puts on more responsibility...
    I'll deffinetely marry- it just has to be the right person.

I'd suggest you to change religion to luteranic or any other protestantic religion (actually these days I don't know if that's important at all- if you're catholic or protestant- the same god!)- just in case. And marry when you feel that he's the one ^^
    You can still be catholic and get a divorce. Its not like you need their approval to get one, or like they will kick you out for getting one. I guess it depends on how strict of a catholic you are.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Just remeber that marriage is only for those who are truly in love and truly believe that they can last forever with each other through all the problems that you might face down the road. If you have even a slight disbelife in that, your not ready

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

well ... marriage is an important move in person's life ... people should only get married after they completely understand the responsibility behind it ... and make sure that the partner complete them ... so ... rushing is such things gets you nowhere but troubles and pain ...
    marriage is just like everything in this life ... could be used in a good way ... when you find the right person who can make your life like heaven ... and it could be used in a bad way ... then your life is turned into hell ...
    but ... after all ... it's you who makes decision ... you should find the right one ... so you won't regret it later ...
    who said women place is the kitchen ... I know many many families where the man cooks and the woman works (doctor, nurse, typist, engineer, artist...)
    Timing Is Everything ...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I believe that people should jump straight into marriage. Divorcing someone isn't some thing to be taken likely. Of course when its in situations such as domestic violence then I would suggest that a divorce be an option. Otherwise, If you get married then you have be prepared to work together and sort out things with each other to make the relationship work. People who just get married because its what people do in a relationship really need to re-think their reasons.

However, when it consists the factor of marriage weighing people down, in my opinion its not the case. Its showing one's trust for another and willingness to work through troubles and not finding the easy way out. Getting married isn't about one person dominating another, unless one is willing to within the privacy of one's home then its ok. When its in a marriage then one is expected to work out one's troubles and be able to support another person whom you are in a relationship with. Its not about just loving someone to the fullest but being able to support and work them too. There is no room for being selfish in a relationship as it will always end in a bad situation. So if someone realizes that after marriage then they should either be prepared to work out the differences or only result to divorce if NOTHING else works.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

okay in my opinion what your mom said about the men ruleing the women and we belonging in the kitchen just pissed me off. i am sooo against men being the superior and the women just being the follower. to me thats not the way it should go. it should be that the husband and wife should share the work and house work evenly because the women do have a life to live not a life to be runned by someone else.

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this idea of marriage.. I think it is a good thing to a relationship.. If they have sex AFTER you are married. There is something that both soul and body want and if it remains until it is fulfilled then the relationship to sturdy and it will last for many years to come. This is a really special bond..
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok i was talkin with my mum today about this subjet
    my mum dosnt want me or my sisters to get marryed only my bro is...
    she says it was invented by men to run women lifes...
    and that men are diffrent before there marryed and as soon as the rings on your finger u place is in the kicten
    but she says live with him have kids ect but dont get marryed
    but i think thats werid and wrong...
    but i have told her im runing away and comin back and sayin im marryed
    but she said not to come cryin to her when its not goin good...
    ( im catholic we dont cant get divorced)
    No offense, but it sounds like your mother had a bad marriage.

The thing is, marriage is sacred. It should not be entered willy-nilly, as it so often is nowadays. If you find a good husband, he will take care of you and you will love him in return.

Having kids outside of wedlock is not only a sin, but not healthy for the familial relationship. There's less of a commitment on the man's part to stay; he might walk away and leave you a single mother. You don't want that.

If you marry the right guy, it will go well. Not all the time . . . your spouse is just as human as you are . . . but you will learn to love each other more than injury.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok i was talkin with my mum today about this subjet

my mum dosnt want me or my sisters to get marryed only my bro is...

she says it was invented by men to run women lifes...

and that men are diffrent before there marryed and as soon as the rings on your finger u place is in the kicten

but she says live with him have kids ect but dont get marryed

but i think thats werid and wrong...
    but i have told her im runing away and comin back and sayin im marryed

but she said not to come cryin to her when its not goin good...

( im catholic we dont cant get divorced)
    I've never been married, so I can't speak from experience, BUT I CAN give my opinion, based from my relationship experience (almost got married 3 times).

I feel like that marriage isn't for a man to run a woman's life. In fact, marriage is supposed to be a 50-50% thing. It's all about give and take... Compromise, to be specific. A man should have to do just as much as a woman in a married relationship. A woman may be better in the kitchen, but is it her "place"? Hellz no!! Tell that dude to make you a pie! LOL.

In fact, from what I've been hearing from a lot of my friends and co-workers who are married is that it's the exact opposite from what your mom tells you. I hear that the woman commands the vessel, wears the pants, runs the show; whatever you wanna call it. I've seen men go from happy-go-lucky individuals to miserable, depressed slaves to thier wives. No joke!

But that's where compatability comes in to play. If you're gonna spend the rest of your life with someone, if you're gonna share experiences with that person; you should make sure that you are 100% compatible with that person. Every relationship has arguments and quarrels, but it's a matter of quantity that counts. If you fight more than you say "I love you," you totally need a divorce, or shouldn't get involved with that person at all. If your arguments are to the degree that you have to call the police or leave the house for more than 5 days, you have no business in that relationship.

I can go on about this, but I'll be a good boy and keep my mouth closed for a while. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3