Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Has anybody ever wonder why we exist. I have asked my self that question and other similiar to it but I can never find an answer to it. If u believe in god why do u think was his purpose and if u don't then why do u exist? Whats really the point of living. Do we even have a purpose... whats the point. Well I'll just leave it as that.

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

We all have a role in life, well at least I think we do. It's just our choice to take that task and go with it. We have freedom of choice, thats what makes us who we are and what we do. Whatever our part in life is what we make of it, good or bad.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miki.
    Everyone has a purpose, and i think life cannot be meaningless. Why do we exist? i really have no idea. 0.0" But it is something that we all will discover in the end. With my limited knowledge and what i learned, i think god kept us here to test us. x.x

i am poor in debating but there you go - my opinion. ^-^
    Well, it what way might God be testing us? Do u think that its a test to get into heaven, but then again why make us go through hardships, if it is just a test wouldn't that be cruel? I know for me in particular I don't really think I can live without my familly and if something ever happened theres no way I think I could ever forgive him, would u still consider it a test, so what if u passed what about the ones u love?
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos105
    We all have a role in life, well at least I think we do. It's just our choice to take that task and go with it. We have freedom of choice, thats what makes us who we are and what we do. Whatever our part in life is what we make of it, good or bad.
    Yeah, I understand what ur saying. Ur right we do have the will to make our own decisions but what is the meaning behind it all as Miki said if it is a test why. I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Let me elaborate more.... I just don't understand the purpose I know we have options in this life, but if its is so we still cant change anything in the end since god holds the all the cards in his hands in a manner of way.
    Last edited by legacy2Bwritten; Aug 01, 2006 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Newbie Miki. may be famous one day Miki. may be famous one day Miki.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten
    Well, it what way might God be testing us? Do u think that its a test to get into heaven, but then again why make us go through hardships, if it is just a test wouldn't that be cruel? I know for me in particular I don't really think I can live without my familly and if something ever happened theres no way I think I could ever forgive him, would u still consider it a test, so what if u passed what about the ones u love?
    *bites nails* -_-"

I am not good at articulating my thoughts but i will explain what i meant. ^^ I don't know what kind of test it is but I don't think we are like robots who life and then go to heaven when we die. That's pointless, no? There has to be something working in the middle. If you had no hardship and if we all lived in wonderland with no trouble and very easy life, life will be boring. We needs a little challenges here and there.

i don't think it is really cruel, i mean we die yes it is painful but god is not the one to be blamed for that. We are just humans so we die but our souls still lives right? souls are immortal.

*phases out* I don't know if i explained your question but i tried. >.<

! Rescue me from this loneliness !

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anybody ever wonder why we exist. I have asked my self that question and other similiar to it but I can never find an answer to it. If u believe in god why do u think was his purpose and if u don't then why do u exist? Whats really the point of living. Do we even have a purpose... whats the point. Well I'll just leave it as that.
    I don't think that we are born with a purpose. We must learn to find our purpose individually as we grow and move through life and various experiences. I can go on to say many things about our purpose here, this existence, but alot of it is just opinion.

I want to keep it short and simple, that we have been given a gifts of a wonderful thing, that is to live and experience new things, to learn, to love, to hate are all things not all other organisms have the opportunity to experience. Our general purpose I guess, is to Live life to the fullest..

o~Piggy-san~o

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

This thought has confused me so much, it hurts my head lol! I try not to think about it and just live life.

But, I would like to think that we do have a purpose in life......

AHHH you got me thinking about it again -_-'
    lol

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

to me i believe life is a perodox theres more than one meaning for it
    to soem life means anything that can reproduce for others
    its intelgence thats proves there alive either topic can be debated
    and there even more ways to interpret life but there are to many
    to list here . and its a perception as well like somone here said
    and percetption is part of that perdox i think
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

On topic: Lifes meaning is what ever you want it to be.Everyone is here for a diffrent reason and all have diffrent meanings for existing.I believe we all have a meaning in life and if we are lucky enough we will find out what that meaning is.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast