Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

U know u shouldn't believe everything thats in the bible. I know u want to be at peace with god but u can't trust everything in the bible u know. Well as for the meaning of life ur right one chooses wether to believe in him or not and follow in his steps but not doing that doesn't really mean ur desobeying him. He gave u a choice and refusing to believe doesn't mean you chose the life of the devil, u just simply don't believe. Even though in the end as consequence it will lead u to live a life with the devil if u really believe. Well I'm not really sure but doesn't it supposed to be if ur good eternal life, bad- hell(for iternity too)???

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

legacey- if you dont belive gods word(Bible) Than your not beliving God! right? and you have to do more than trust God! you have to ask him into your heart! if you dont than when your in Heaven than you will not be able to go into Heaven and you will spend forever in hell! and you cant tell god at the gates of Heaven that you sorry and i love you cuz it wont make a diffeance! you will still be on your way to hell!
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Newbie Dega may be famous one day Dega may be famous one day Dega's Avatar
    Thanks

If you believe in GOD or not, i think life is what u make of it .... good or bad.

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

God has alot to do with the life!!!
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I really do believe in god its just that the bible was not written by god but by other human beings, that unlike God make mistakes and like always men r ruled by greed. Just think about it this way do u think some one would lie, if they were black mailed, lets say kill their family if he doesn't of course or even for their own life. There are a lot of possiblities. Whos knows maybe some of the translations came out wrong just like the subtitles that some anime have. I do believe in god and I do believe in some stuff in the bible but everything.

Plus I doubt God would not let me into heaven for not believing everything in the bible. I believe in God, Jesus Chirst and the Holy spirit. The Bible is just the word of god and I do follow it its just that somethings are hard to believe.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

god where is god when all those people where dieing form the black death in the dark age where was he when the twin towers went down.god is not real it is just something to belive in so we dont think we are evil guess what we are get over it

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

the meaning of life is right in front of everyones eyes but they dont see it
    the meaning of life is love and respect sure it can be taken to mean anything
    but thats themeaning of life knowlegde is also good but its not the basic meaning
    of life
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    god where is god when all those people where dieing form the black death in the dark age where was he when the twin towers went down.god is not real it is just something to belive in so we dont think we are evil guess what we are get over it
    True.For all we know we meant of made god.To make ourselves think is not our fall.And someone greater then us is making the things in our life move or happen for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Zelda14 View Post
    meaning for life- God put us here so we could choose who we want to serve God or satan! he gave us a choice! he couldent have heaven full of people that dident want to be there! we where put here by God so we could serve him! and get training for heaven! God says in the Bible choose you this day whom you will serve! So what will it be? God that has love for you and is going to give you every thing you could ever whant thats godly! Or satan the guy that wants to see you suffer with sickness and disease and wants to see you burn in the lake of fire for ever!! pm me if you have questions!
    Yo, all we know it saids that in the bible u will burn right.Well last time i check all of the things we are told are wrong.Ur parnet tells u drinking is bad or other stuff.Well half of the time they are not.Hmm wat is the word I am looking for.It means the truth u change it some like an army was 1,000 men fight only 200 men and someone later changes it and saids it was 100,000 fighting only 1,000 men.Well u get my point.Most of our history before writeing was made was pass down be stories.So they change alot over time.

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    Well, I really do believe in god its just that the bible was not written by god but by other human beings, that unlike God make mistakes and like always men r ruled by greed. Just think about it this way do u think some one would lie, if they were black mailed, lets say kill their family if he doesn't of course or even for their own life. There are a lot of possiblities. Whos knows maybe some of the translations came out wrong just like the subtitles that some anime have. I do believe in god and I do believe in some stuff in the bible but everything.

Plus I doubt God would not let me into heaven for not believing everything in the bible. I believe in God, Jesus Chirst and the Holy spirit. The Bible is just the word of god and I do follow it its just that somethings are hard to believe.
    My friend u couldn't be more right then u are, well maybe more.XD.There meant be a god or not.Because the ppl who made the bible were humans.After all.We don't understand alot and the little we do.We sometimes only understand to some % not 100%.Even in the bible there are sometimes were it saids the ppl who follow Jeuse don't fullly understand wat he said 90%of the time.And if u live in the USA and read the King James.It meant be wrong or right.I got a friend who has other ver.And in his is diffenert.It saids that God is agaisnt black and white marrying or color{i am not against anything like this}ppl marrying each other.So u kind see wat we meaning.Well my point of veiw.That is one of the reason i am studing all of the belives.Which hasn't been easy
    Perfection is dull

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast