Closed Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    []

~!! Yes, I presume that's a simplified answer, but I believe the ultimate meaning to all life is same to all, though the relative immediate destiny might be different to each, the final destiny is only one.... and the same. Just my thoughts. ^_^

How one treats life acts as the determinant to how close one will get to understand its meaning!
    Wise{now i feel nothing}But how can the meaning to all life is same to all?????I know belives divide us up and all.And ppl said oh well at least at the end we will meet them and see who was wrong.But still wat if we{meaning all who belive in a god or gods or God or something}are all wrong.And it turns out that when we die there is notthing but just the darkness which we will return to??

Quote Originally Posted by xAngevil Envyx View Post
    All I can say is that we all have a purpose why are we living...
    Like for example,you're here because there wouldn't be a forum if there were no members..get it?
    That doesn't make sences to me for some reason maybe bad explame??

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    Your absolutely right. We choose how we live are life everyday. The problem with the 2nd one is that most of the time when people don't worry they will abuse it and end up destroying themselves.
    Yes but when they worry it happens more{and if they don;t find a meaning or reason to live that take any throw at them.Killing, destory or helping ect}.The best solved for 2 is that they never know or wouder why or how they live or have meaning of life.Not knowing will drive u nuts and knowing will drive u insult{very mad crazy}to death.Humans wait to gain knowledge to understand their reason to be alive or why they are wat they are now.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no right way to live and we can agree on that. You have to not worry about tommorrow and live for today. To let that which truely doesn't matter go.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Wise{now i feel nothing}But how can the meaning to all life is same to all?????I know belives divide us up and all.And ppl said oh well at least at the end we will meet them and see who was wrong.But still wat if we{meaning all who belive in a god or gods or God or something}are all wrong.And it turns out that when we die there is notthing but just the darkness which we will return to??
    I am really not in the mood to offer a huge explanation, but you changed my wording there, buddy. ^_^ I meant the ultimate meaning to all life is the same, not the meaning one gives oneself by wielding their life as they please..... Let's just go by your reasoning, if we all were end up living within darkness after death, our ultimate meaning of life is to end up in darkness - same for all. Haha.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no purpose. who cares if we live or die? we just simply exist, and repeat the same processes over and over again, like go to work/school, then get home, get some food, and sit around until its time to sleep. then it all starts over again

Newbie Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    Has anybody ever wonder why we exist. I have asked my self that question and other similiar to it but I can never find an answer to it. If u believe in god why do u think was his purpose and if u don't then why do u exist? Whats really the point of living. Do we even have a purpose... whats the point. Well I'll just leave it as that.
    I think our role in life is absolutely nothing because wat is life and we could even be all nonliving things, so i think nothing.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont believe in "god" I believe in somethin but not in someone named "God"....but Im 100% sure about wht im doing here, ....well I think like... if im here its because somethin' happened...i feel like a produt of that happened thin' and to continuous the happened thin' I have to find a Meaning for my life like love, work, or the simply fact to be happy and make ppl happy 2...

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in god, so i obvious think everything that exist has reason. I think we live for the god who created us. The hardness in life... it's a kind of test from god to see how will we able to surpass it...
    And I continue to live by linking it with people... That's what I think.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

as for me , i believe in god , and schwarze said all that i would say
    i believe the same thing
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast