Closed Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks

Re: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Do you have proof there is no god? I think you don’t believe it’s possible because you can't comprehend it in your mind the idea of god. Just because you don’t understand, don’t mean it doesn’t exist.
    No I have no proof that there is no god but you have no proof that there is (was) a god, besides your bible which was written by man not "god".

Also even if there was no god, life would still have meaning. The meaning of life could be to better your society or planet.
    For what purpose? By the way I edited your post in my quote as your spelling is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoshi Ryuu View Post
    I'll laugh when we die and we find out that life is very important and has meaning. Then I'd go insane and try to eat my shoe.
    I'll laugh when you die, period.

Quote Originally Posted by twistergal723 View Post
    Some people just want to reside with the "fact" that there is a divine force out there...Why? I think its reasurrence that a good thing will happen to them after they die(False hope)
    What do you think I've been trying to say? Obviously that's why religion was created to give people hope aswell as keep them in line.

As for the meaning of life I have absolutely no idea what is the meaning behind my life or anybody else's(I'm only 15 after all)
    And I'm only 16 but I still have my own opinions.

And I don't trouble my mind thinking about it..I know that my time living is short so I live each day to the fullest...Plain and simple...
    That's a good way of thinking!

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe the meaning of life is just to live, in a moral way of course. The Buddhists believe life is suffering, everything is suffering, love, joy, happiness, all eventually lead to suffering, and the goal everyone should strive for is to clear your mind of this suffering and reach full enlightenment to reach Nirvana. If you cannot reach Nirvana you are forced to be reborn and endure this suffering again.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

For what purpose? By the way I edited your post in my quote as your spelling is disgusting.
    Ok, I mis-spelled a word and forgot the ' in my contractions. I type too fast got to slow down. 1000X better than some here. You better your society and planet so your children and realatives can live in peace, and have a better life.

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks

I type too fast got to slow down. 1000X better than some here.
    That's merely because this site is full of morons.

EDIT: chiefblackhammer is actually Intelligent: http://www.animeonline.net/members/chiefblackhammer/

You better your society and planet so your children and realatives can live in peace, and have a better life.
    Well if that's what you want to live for and waste your life doing then great!
    Last edited by nb194; Sep 13, 2006 at 10:02 AM.

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

if u guys believe in religion than yeah,course u would wonder bout the meaning of life.its a difficult question with no definite answer to it.we all have theories but the truth is not known to us.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Seeking the meaning of life is like trying to figure out what you will major in college. It seems pointless because not all the college courses are fun and some classes are downright boring. So basically we try everything until we find what we enjoy most. Some like theatre, some like art, nerdy people like math and the sciences, some go into business. Some find their true calling early by being an athlete or a priest. God created the Universe for us to experience. The tree of knowledge branches out to different subjects. Me I had a breif interest in architecture, art and theatre. I found math hard. I did like biology but now I tend to just like photography and classes on travel. Know thyself. I you find work you love you will never have to work a day in your life. Peace.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no meaning of life, people were simply put on Earth to live, however they so pleased... And those who search for the meaning will never find it.. To live is to die and to die is to cease to be.. Simply as that, I suppose.

Flawed..

Newbie jtln may be famous one day jtln may be famous one day jtln's Avatar
    Thanks

Life? What could it be God our only creator in life, gave us his will and power to live as 'humans' that he GOD himself had created 'us'. For those who have strong faith will surely understand the complexity of humanity and GOD himself. We exsist because to fulfill our lifehood and understand what life is to us and what GOD had done for us as human beings. Live through life and enjoy what he have gave us. GOD balance life and we as humans are not perfect nor imperfect.

By FlawedMinded:
    And those who search for the meaning will never find it.
    Heh, when i read that it kinda laugh. Fair enough, because its your belief but...how do you know there is no meaning? So we just simply poped into earth? Well your opinion. But let me say this. I garentee that when you die you will find the answer and the truth itself. =] When you die, there would be someone in front of you holding 'The Book of Life'.
    Last edited by jtln; Sep 19, 2006 at 07:29 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast