Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19

Thread: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

The definition of the meaning of life through the christian perspective is that we were sent down to the Earth to worship the God and tell everyone about his power ~ I guess its like we are his pride and joy? :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Xenazad may be famous one day Xenazad may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Okay, I kear what you all say, but on what grounds? None of you sound sure of what you are saying. Why do you run from the Truth????
    Yes we all have a purpose and that purpose is shaped every second of our lives. The God Of The Angel Armies is the One looking over you and guiding you whenever you allow HIm. Remeber He gave us free will and He promised that He will never mess with that. He wanted us to love HIm out of our own free will. Otherwise He could have ordered Eve to resist the /devil in the Garden of Eden...
    Think about this....
    He wants Sons and daughters in the likeness of Jesus Christ His son, and He longs for a personal and intimate relationship with each one of us. God will never turn His back on those who call out His Name...

Food for thought
    Xenazad

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    bleh life is abt living n experiencing everything...sorry not really a fan of the religious views here even tho i do like to believe tht everyone has a soulmate n they have some sort of destiny waiting for them....me? ur fate is in ur own hands...so dnt screw it up n rely on other ppl to help

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the meaning to life is to not ever know what it is all about. To always have wonder and doubt. To have that freedom of not knowing absolution. Life is so complex, that i would be disappointed if it had one ultimate meaning.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenazad
    Okay, I kear what you all say, but on what grounds? None of you sound sure of what you are saying. Why do you run from the Truth????
    Yes we all have a purpose and that purpose is shaped every second of our lives. The God Of The Angel Armies is the One looking over you and guiding you whenever you allow HIm. Remeber He gave us free will and He promised that He will never mess with that. He wanted us to love HIm out of our own free will. Otherwise He could have ordered Eve to resist the /devil in the Garden of Eden...
    Think about this....
    He wants Sons and daughters in the likeness of Jesus Christ His son, and He longs for a personal and intimate relationship with each one of us. God will never turn His back on those who call out His Name...

Food for thought
    Xenazad
    Do NOT revive threads that were inactive for more than 2 weeks!!

+Closing+

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19