Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Newbie Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

well, we're exist to worship God, and if we did what we have to do and we made God satisfied, we'll win and we'll go to heaven
    and as miki said, life is a test, if we pass, we'll live happily forever, and if we didn't, God knows what will happen to us
    Last edited by Nao Chan; Aug 02, 2006 at 02:02 PM.

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

well, we're exist to worship God, and if we did what we have to do and we made God satisfied, we'll win and we'll go to heaven
    and as miki said, life is a test, if we pass, we'll live happily forever, and if we didn't, God knows what will happen to us
    No... what would happen? I want to hear this.

And if life is a test then which untencil am I using? And from which desk? And in which classroom and which part of that classroom? Moreover, who is my teacher and is this test going to be state sponsored, graded, or just for the sake of finding out what I know?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nao Chan
    God gave us free will. We can choose to worship Him or we can choose otherwise. That's the whole point of free will. God is of a higher power and He can't be so insecure that He can only find satisfaction in us saying that we love Him and by how hard we can kiss His omnipotent ass. Things of that nature make God sound so... so... human.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

God gave us free will. We can choose to worship Him or we can choose otherwise. That's the whole point of free will. God is of a higher power and He can't be so insecure that He can only find satisfaction in us saying that we love Him and by how hard we can kiss His omnipotent ass. Things of that nature make God sound so... so... human.
    That sounds so much better in so many ways.

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten
    Has anybody ever wonder why we exist. I have asked my self that question and other similiar to it but I can never find an answer to it. If u believe in god why do u think was his purpose and if u don't then why do u exist? Whats really the point of living. Do we even have a purpose... whats the point. Well I'll just leave it as that.
    umm...to propagate our species and I guess to act as stewards here on earth.

Newbie fyosgic may be famous one day fyosgic may be famous one day fyosgic's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,for sometimes I think that life is meaningless.Everytime my mum forced me to do something.But for sometimes,I think that life should be like this.No one could live without any problems.God is testing us.Life is short,but if we appreciate the time we had,it feels like life is so wonderful.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Im not going to start a debate on weather a God exists or not but people can live perfectly good lives not believing in a God or an afterlife.I think people who dont believe in a God are better people as they do good kind things becuase they think its right and not out of fear about little red men sticking red hot fiery pitchforks in them for all eternity.

On Topic:The whoal point of life is really make the most of it before we die.The only thing that really differs from person to person is how they make the most out of their lifes and if they choose to waste it then thats their choice

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Meaning of Life

"Theres no meaning to anything, so there isn't one until you make one yourself." Quoted by me.

Ahahaha, just out of curiosity, where do you live Nao?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast