Closed Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Well, I guess theres is some point to that, believing on whats the point of life that is. I guess for manny is to serve god and do enough good deeds to win a spot in heaven. Well, I just though that if anyone is willing to read a book that more or less talks about a persons road to heaven they should read Pilgrims Progress. It deals with a lot of philosophical ideas, it's really a good book, but quite long. I'll explain in more detailed if anyone is interested just PM me. Sorry for going of topic. Well the only answer I find is live to find ur own answer and not someone else's.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail
    Im not going to start a debate on weather a God exists or not but people can live perfectly good lives not believing in a God or an afterlife.I think people who dont believe in a God are better people as they do good kind things becuase they think its right and not out of fear about little red men sticking red hot fiery pitchforks in them for all eternity.
    I think its the opposite. I think the fear of hell keeps ppl in line. Those that dont believe in god do what they please in some cases. If you think nothing bad will happen to you ppl will do anything.

The mean of life to me is to live life to the fullist, help out mankind, and to enjoy yourself.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

there's something to be said for being a cynic miroku4444, but anyway.

the meaning of life is to enjoy yourself and get to know God better.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think think that knowing God in life is actually necessary. People who don't believe to any religion, still live their lives like the ones who believe. I don't think their's any meaning of life. I mean, we are here living, and then afterwards, we die. What's the point? I also don't think that we all live to achieve something. What did the newborn babies achieve in their life if they die right after a few days? Have they actually achieve something? All what we can do, is try to live or life at the fullest... That's what I think makes life more simple...
    Born to live, living to die..

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought asking that question would get me no where. And i was right. There is no absolute way of knowing why we exist or how we exist.

We are given free will. And with that. We can choose what we live for.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    I think its the opposite. I think the fear of hell keeps ppl in line. Those that dont believe in god do what they please in some cases. If you think nothing bad will happen to you ppl will do anything.

The mean of life to me is to live life to the fullist, help out mankind, and to enjoy yourself.
    I can totally agree with your point.What im saying is that people who do good things from the goodness of their heart are better.

And I think we can all agree taht people will do bad things weather they believe in a God or not.There is just as many people doing bad thnigs that believe in a God in comparission to people doing bad things who dont believe in a God.

I think it really comes down to the person but i perfer people who do things from the goodness of their heart rather then someone who wants an eternity in paradise

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten
    Well, I guess theres is some point to that, believing on whats the point of life that is. I guess for manny is to serve god and do enough good deeds to win a spot in heaven. Well, I just though that if anyone is willing to read a book that more or less talks about a persons road to heaven they should read Pilgrims Progress. It deals with a lot of philosophical ideas, it's really a good book, but quite long. I'll explain in more detailed if anyone is interested just PM me. Sorry for going of topic. Well the only answer I find is live to find ur own answer and not someone else's.
    Me. I read it later.XD.I have been cleaning my place up and found alot of books in my drawers , clothes' place and that place underthe bed.I got alot of things to read+i am studing to take that test to drive.In alabama.XD.I was suppenes to take last year.But to lazy.Ok anyways there is another book."The Five Poeple you meet in heaven"I kind of read.I heard from some is a good book tells u about belives and all that stuff.I only read a few pages after a while kind of got bored.Not my taste of book.

So we have agree on one thing.Like, live ur damm life to the fullest and screw everything elso.XD
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

I agree. Life is to short, live yours to the fullest and screw everything else. Well put.

As for the true meaning of life: Life has no meaning, go home.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast