Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Meaning behind Life... What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by jao
    This is still at the top? Can't AO get past this topic?
    No because without life= no anime, no dating, no sleeping, no school{well we can live without schoolXD}wat elso.Yes u heard me right.No life =no anime because u are dead.Unless u came back as a ghost and the only way ur soul can rest in peace is that u watch all the anime in world made which wil be never. Well my head hurts must of been out to much.Damm sun is pretty but yet it can hurt us. Oh well hopeful a good night rest.Will reset my files and my eye seeing too.I see tripe.Sucks i could even watch Star Ocean EX.I couldn't readed the subs or see the fighting i think it was fighting.XD

P.S.Moving on with topice.I said someone should scan or find the book titles we said and put them in here.So to see if we learn anything before school starts.((( My starts in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't want to die.Save me someone.XD.JK.Like i care if i die.Well i think school is worst then death but yet if i am die i can't read mangas, watch anime, play video games or Get my saved copies of G.U. and Xenosage III or wait finish watching Xenosage the anime.Is good It teachs us about the maining of robats , AGWS , and and well other stuff.Like death and life yeah thaa too.XD.Well i better log off because when i have headachs my brain doesn't work that great.
    Last edited by Jon f; Aug 04, 2006 at 11:04 PM.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this subject was by me about the God type if you read it but thats why.
    Sorry to bring it up if it makes you mad.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenchi18
    I know this subject was by me about the God type if you read it but thats why.
    Sorry to bring it up if it makes you mad.
    God type?? U mean like Jeuse , Ali and ect.That or i got it wrong.
    Perfection is dull

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz... This is a question I never am curious. Maybe I was when I was a lil younger. Now... neh! I'll loose my precious hair if I were to stress over this question that eventually will never be uncovered unless I die and meet God, if he really exist. ^^ baa~

*a-hem*
    Meaning behind life. It's much more complicated than the animes you watch. The characters simply yells out "I'm born in this world to wield this sword to protect my darling!"
    too bad... we don't get such a simple definition in reality. It's hard to express our feelings.
    This depends on how colorful your life is. If you are happy... you won't give much a damn why you exist. You are happy and perhaps have or can live with whatever you have.
    On the other hand, those who are in deep sh!t... they would question themselves, "why do I exist and live such a horrible life?"

(U_U) ... know what? Just ignore sheep. I have no idea how to explain this >_<,

< has only 10% of I.Q left after watching bro play Resident Evil Code:Veronica

>_<, nuu!! baa!!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

You seriously underestimated anime, and fiction in general. Some anime is like that, but others are much more complex (much more like life) ... generally, realism mixed with wonder if what people look for in modern fiction. We need to relate to it and yet be impressed by it.

... meaning of life ...

If forced to yield a definite answer, I'd say everything exists to exisit. Everything in existence has a point, and therefore the point of that which exists is to exist so it can fulfill that point.

Or something along those lines.

Newbie TokyoGirl may be famous one day TokyoGirl may be famous one day TokyoGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

We were put on this earth to make a life and not screw it up, I guess..Other than that, I guess there is no meaning to live.
    Popular nicknames: TG or Neko-Chan

Image size limit = 500*115 pixels!
    -- Hassun

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    lolz... This is a question I never am curious. Maybe I was when I was a lil younger. Now... neh! I'll loose my precious hair if I were to stress over this question that eventually will never be uncovered unless I die and meet God, if he really exist. ^^ baa~

*a-hem*
    Meaning behind life. It's much more complicated than the animes you watch. The characters simply yells out "I'm born in this world to wield this sword to protect my darling!"
    too bad... we don't get such a simple definition in reality. It's hard to express our feelings.
    This depends on how colorful your life is. If you are happy... you won't give much a damn why you exist. You are happy and perhaps have or can live with whatever you have.
    On the other hand, those who are in deep sh!t... they would question themselves, "why do I exist and live such a horrible life?"

(U_U) ... know what? Just ignore sheep. I have no idea how to explain this >_<,

< has only 10% of I.Q left after watching bro play Resident Evil Code:Veronica

>_<, nuu!! baa!!
    Sheep here is some advise.Wait no is advise for everyone.PPPL there are super smart ppl who are trying to find out the reason we live and all the crap.So instill of use worrying about it let them.They were stupied to try to find out the reason.Live life to fullest screw it, live todays as ur last one and the past is the past.If there was some guy name Jeuse who was god or not who cares.Is in the past.We make mistakes all the time in our life because we keep worrying about little damm things.INJOY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!Before u are 12ftunder and no life in u.

P.S. Sheep no wonder u have only 10% of IQ left.U were watching and not living it.XD.JK but next time play it if ur bro loss , u are next.
    Perfection is dull

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

we should only look back if we are trying to figure out wtf our GF is talking about when she first mentioned watever subject during our fav anime.

because otherwise you may be in for a bumpy ride.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast