+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mexico allows legal possession and use of drugs

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mexico allows legal possession and use of drugs

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    This is juts plain politic advertising, mexico wants global attention, and it will get it at this pace. I have seen the reaction of some of you guys just by reading your comments on this issue. who the heck will buy this crap!
    It's not really political advertising, more like another failure of a government slowly dying from corruption. The major narcotic syndicates in mexico can already use the Mexican military to safely see drugs across the border, making the drugs legalized in their own country (albeit in small amounts) would be the next logical step. I don't think I can really call it stupid. It's horrid, yes, but let's think about this for a moment. If major syndicates can control portions of the military, how much force do you think they can use against Mexico's officials?

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, they can do what they want..... its their country after all. If people there like it, then its fine with me. If they disapprove, then eventually theyll launch something that will topple over this law. Either way, I cant really say if the law is good or bad ultimately.
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, I saw this on the news a few minutes ago. "This idea is just dumb," said an American Congressmen. So it's ok to have a small dime bag of crack, but not ok to sell it. Mexicans are gettin' lazy of catching drug dealers is what it sounds like to me. I know the Americans are fighting against very much. What a lame legislation.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know....I don't use illegal drugs myself, but it seems as though they've just gotten a bad rap from the government. I mean, just because the government says something's wrong doesn't necessarily make that thing bad. Just look at Hillary Clinton trying to ban videogames!
    Anyway, getting on topic...I think that it's all right for mexico to pass this legislation. Even before passing this law, if someone in the United States wanted some illegal drugs, he could get them. It's not as though this law is going toforce americans to consume illegal drugs or anything. Therefore, if their law doesn't really hamper us in any way, then it's their decision, and none of our business. (not that we don't have the right to debate about it, It's just that our congress has no right to pressure the Mexican government)

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    I don't know....I don't use illegal drugs myself, but it seems as though they've just gotten a bad rap from the government. I mean, just because the government says something's wrong doesn't necessarily make that thing bad. Just look at Hillary Clinton trying to ban videogames!
    Anyway, getting on topic...I think that it's all right for mexico to pass this legislation. Even before passing this law, if someone in the United States wanted some illegal drugs, he could get them. It's not as though this law is going toforce americans to consume illegal drugs or anything. Therefore, if their law doesn't really hamper us in any way, then it's their decision, and none of our business. (not that we don't have the right to debate about it, It's just that our congress has no right to pressure the Mexican government)
    This thread is not limited to the viewpoints of the US citizens. Remember that people of many nationalities frequent these fora.

Also pay attention to the fact that they aren't just legalizing all drugs, they do limit the amount that you may carry.

This doensn't change my opinion about this though, I think it is absolutely wrong to make hard drugs legal, even if it's just in small amounts.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Fox is getting alot of money for this, he's so crooked.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

most of the drugs in the US come from mexico, which means if meixco really wants to stop the major drug trafficers by doing this i belive its there best chance.Also think of how much money poor meixco spends on the busting people with small amounts of drugs it could most diffenitly be spent else were.

Code Name Wind

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Maybe that is why the whiteman burned the mixican flag there was reason behind his madness So yeah there we go the start of the drugs freely availible in the world now this has just tripped the switch for everyone to do as they pls in mexico so this will spill over to other countries aswell.
    Everybody will slowly change and that will be the end off all this debates on is drugs good what is the consequences of drugs because it will be leagal all over the wolrd in the next year or so i recon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast