+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Middle East Quagmire

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Middle East Quagmire

Im Fed up with it. almost EVERY DAY you hear of people being kidded in iraq. keep in mind what we've been doing for monthe- if we caught an insurgent, we would take away their guns, scold them, and turn them loose. and this is now YEARS after "Mr. Bush" declared "Mission Accomplished" WTF? i think its time for a new plan of action.

im not saying we should Nuke the place, because there ARE a lot of innocent ppl there. i think we need to just leave. if the iraqi people are too spineless to defend their own government, then so be it. maybe they dont even WANT a democracy... and the insurgents arent fighting for anything, they just want to kill outsiders.

we either need to step out and let them "win", or step up to more violent mesures to anhialate them.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: Middle East Quagmire

i agree

on my behalf i think Bush just has too much pride

for our good and for his own

god i hate that man...

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Thanks

i honestly think he only did it to prove to his dad he could do it better. but he didnt.... the other bush killed less americans and gas cost less...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

mind you, it's also America's fault for putting Sadam Hussein in power in the first place (during the Cold War the US put him in power becuz he was good at keeping the Commies out... same with Fidel Castro, same why there's so many weapons available to the guerrilla armies in South America, and how Osama bin Laden and all them has so much weapons...)

fact is, we break it so we bought it... there's nothing we can do about. so if we leave them high and dry than i think that's a worse then starting the whole damn thing in the first place. it's not far to them that went ravaged their country and just get to leave becuz we don't want to play anymore...

does it suck? f*uck yes it sucks, but that's the man who was elected so that's the price we have to pay...

learn from it, don't make the same mistakes your parents did.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    mind you, it's also America's fault for putting Sadam Hussein in power in the first place (during the Cold War the US put him in power becuz he was good at keeping the Commies out... same with Fidel Castro, same why there's so many weapons available to the guerrilla armies in South America, and how Osama bin Laden and all them has so much weapons...)

fact is, we break it so we bought it... there's nothing we can do about. so if we leave them high and dry than i think that's a worse then starting the whole damn thing in the first place. it's not far to them that went ravaged their country and just get to leave becuz we don't want to play anymore...

does it suck? f*uck yes it sucks, but that's the man who was elected so that's the price we have to pay...

learn from it, don't make the same mistakes your parents did.
    good point, indeed we are sleeping in the bed we made, arent we?

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i gotta admit it is a mess out there...i wonder how a people can tolerate the constant bombing...from their own people or even hostial neighbors...doesnt anyone there give a Sh*t about all the home made death and destruction.

yeah the coldwar...was one hell of a mess, and we helped alot of hostiles during that time. "the enemy of my enemy" thing...

i want our troops home or at least away from an active enemy's crosshairs. watching our generations version of Viet Nam is rather heart breaking, an enemy who has no face, the jungle is now a desert or sun baked city. enemy using civilians as human shields, the simple hell of it all. the news broadcasting every bloody detail live across the world... I am proud or our armed forces laying their lives on the sharp end, but our gov needs a reality check...if they insist on this gurrilla war at least equip them properly for this urban enviroment!...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    but our gov needs a reality check...if they insist on this gurrilla war at least equip them properly for this urban enviroment!...
    YES this is true. we still kind of expect them to fight on our terms, when its their country and were the ones who started it. if they really wanted hussein out that badly, hire a friggin assasin to do the job. ther was no WMD, no nothing. all bush's propoganda.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Im Fed up with it. almost EVERY DAY you hear of people being kidded in iraq. keep in mind what we've been doing for monthe- if we caught an insurgent, we would take away their guns, scold them, and turn them loose. and this is now YEARS after "Mr. Bush" declared "Mission Accomplished" WTF? i think its time for a new plan of action.
    They're just bullshitting people. After raping prisoners with a broom handle at that prison do you think they would honestly do what you just said? Personally I could care less. However if they ever draft me I'm shooting some U.S. Officers in the head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast