+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Middle East Quagmire

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Middle East Quagmire

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    They're just bullshitting people. After raping prisoners with a broom handle at that prison do you think they would honestly do what you just said? Personally I could care less. However if they ever draft me I'm shooting some U.S. Officers in the head.
    wow..... ill go out on a limb and say thats the most hardcore post here.if I get drafted, i would just rather have a gauge by my side... pwn a cuple guys.. back to reality, indeed we did piss them off by doing these things to the prisoners.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving to debate and discuss, as this issue can get pretty heated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Moving to debate and discuss, as this issue can get pretty heated.
    and heated i hope it becomes. ppl need to get their heads outta the sand and wake up.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Im Fed up with it. almost EVERY DAY you hear of people being kidded in iraq. keep in mind what we've been doing for monthe- if we caught an insurgent, we would take away their guns, scold them, and turn them loose. and this is now YEARS after "Mr. Bush" declared "Mission Accomplished" WTF? i think its time for a new plan of action.

im not saying we should Nuke the place, because there ARE a lot of innocent ppl there. i think we need to just leave. if the iraqi people are too spineless to defend their own government, then so be it. maybe they dont even WANT a democracy... and the insurgents arent fighting for anything, they just want to kill outsiders.

we either need to step out and let them "win", or step up to more violent mesures to anhialate them.
    Agreed. Did anyone ever stop to think that the "civil war" in the Middle east has been going on for centuries? Does anyone beside me think that maybe--just maybe--they like fighting amongst each other?

And Ochi Gate is right. If they don't want a democracy, if they want a piss-ant defense force; let them be piss-ants! LOL. I hate to sound rash, but that's the way I feel.

**Quagmire... LOL. Giggity, giggity, giggity! I couldn't resist!**
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jul 26, 2007 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Giggity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Agreed. Did anyone ever stop to think that the "civil war" in the Middle east has been going on for centuries? Does anyone beside me think that maybe--just maybe--they like fighting amongst each other?

And Ochi Gate is right. If they don't want a democracy, if they want a piss-ant defense force; let them be piss-ants! LOL. I hate to sound rash, but that's the way I feel.
    indeed. we should treat them like piss ants then.
    like i said, either pull out, or fix bayonets....

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Im Fed up with it. almost EVERY DAY you hear of people being kidded in iraq. keep in mind what we've been doing for monthe- if we caught an insurgent, we would take away their guns, scold them, and turn them loose. and this is now YEARS after "Mr. Bush" declared "Mission Accomplished" WTF? i think its time for a new plan of action.

im not saying we should Nuke the place, because there ARE a lot of innocent ppl there. i think we need to just leave. if the iraqi people are too spineless to defend their own government, then so be it. maybe they dont even WANT a democracy... and the insurgents arent fighting for anything, they just want to kill outsiders.

we either need to step out and let them "win", or step up to more violent mesures to anhialate them.
    If the US pulls out of Iraq, how long do you think it'll be before another group (Backed my terrorists) takes over the government and starts systematically killing off everyone who supported the US and those who don't share their Religious belief's or their Ethnicity?

Let me tell you what would happen if the US pulls out and doesn't fix the mess it caused: Thousands upon thousands of innocent people will die.

As for the Insurgents not fighting for anything, you couldn't be more utterly wrong if you tried. They're Muslim Extremists, most of them belonging to Al Quada, you know those guys who were responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans?

Yes, I do agree with you that something different has to be done, but pulling out now will only make things worse.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

dude, thousands upon thousands of innocent lives are lost in Africa...roving armies rape and slaugther everything in there paths..the lvl of barberism is almost unparalled...but does anyone give a rats ass? No......tried to help in a few places...total fubar and we pulled out...do they want our help...well to a great extent, yes, many people are greatful for any help, but we only ever see the loons with the guns that hate us...a few thousand loons are not the voice of a nation...but they sure know how to spread distrust...yes they have been fighting since the dawn of time, yes they have hated christians and all other splinter religions since before the crusades...maybe we should just nuke them and start from scratch...naw...they will do that them selves given enough time...
    um, is anyone else kinda worried about Iran? They are scared and cornered...we kinda have them surrounded in iraq and afganistan and they dont like it one bit...afraid that they might get kinda jumpy or trigger happy, and the us armed forces are kinda stretched thin at this time...
    its just getting harded and harder to find time to turn the desert into safe solid Glass...
    Don't Panic

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    If the US pulls out of Iraq, how long do you think it'll be before another group (Backed my terrorists) takes over the government and starts systematically killing off everyone who supported the US and those who don't share their Religious belief's or their Ethnicity?

Let me tell you what would happen if the US pulls out and doesn't fix the mess it caused: Thousands upon thousands of innocent people will die.

As for the Insurgents not fighting for anything, you couldn't be more utterly wrong if you tried. They're Muslim Extremists, most of them belonging to Al Quada, you know those guys who were responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans?

Yes, I do agree with you that something different has to be done, but pulling out now will only make things worse.
    Hmmm. That's kinda like when the United States came here and killed all the Native Americans. You know killing off people who don't share their ethnicity and religious beliefs. Terrorist? The United States is a terrorist country. They rebelled against Britain. That's terrorism right there.

You don't know that. And even if what you said is true. Even more will die if the war continues.

I'm going to call those people freedom fighters since I'm arguing against you and you want to demean them so much. If you think most of the freedom fighters in Iraq come from someplace else you're delusional. The Iraqis are fighting against people who have invaded their homeland. The future of their love ones depends on them protecting their homeland. And they won't stop fighting until that's done.

I swear to god only army guys or army brats talk like this. This guy's from Canada so I don't know whats up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast