+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Middle East Quagmire

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Middle East Quagmire

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    dude, thousands upon thousands of innocent lives are lost in Africa...roving armies rape and slaugther everything in there paths..the lvl of barberism is almost unparalled...but does anyone give a rats ass? No......tried to help in a few places...total fubar and we pulled out...do they want our help...well to a great extent, yes, many people are greatful for any help, but we only ever see the loons with the guns that hate us...a few thousand loons are not the voice of a nation...but they sure know how to spread distrust...yes they have been fighting since the dawn of time, yes they have hated christians and all other splinter religions since before the crusades...maybe we should just nuke them and start from scratch...naw...they will do that them selves given enough time...
    um, is anyone else kinda worried about Iran? They are scared and cornered...we kinda have them surrounded in iraq and afganistan and they dont like it one bit...afraid that they might get kinda jumpy or trigger happy, and the us armed forces are kinda stretched thin at this time...
    its just getting harded and harder to find time to turn the desert into safe solid Glass...
    I can agree with your statement.

Thousand of people died in Africa, and the UN did nothing to help them. And those "loons" you speak of, aren't really concerned with us. If we weren't in their country putting our noses where they don't belong, then they'd just be fighting each other.

And Iran, is already pissed off. I heard on the news a month or two back that Iran is refusing to follow nuclear weapons policies. Which means that if we do something stupid--I mean REAL stupid--they're probably gonna nuke us, Iraq, and anyone else who stands in thier way.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

it just seems like we make more and more enimies, and pretty soon were gonna end up with WWIII on our hands.not good, not good.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

This whole issue of the iraqi war reaks, but again the u.s. promised the people of iraq to help rebuild their country after saddam was removed from power...this has not been carried out peacefully, as in ancient times mentioned in the posts before me, these people have been fighting for centuries, if they want to main, murder, and destroy people then let them but the u.s. has overstayed their welcome, however, if we pull out now god only knows what is going to happen to iraq, iran is just next door messing around with their new nuclear toys, hell iran could even invite iraq to stand against the u.s. in a all or nothing brawl against us... i would not want to see that happen, this goes for the same with afganistan...heck these people know where to hide, and when to hide, the u.s.' intel sucks, we have a lot of leaks that get out to the enemies....our overall approach to the rebirth of the iraq has failed in some areas, we are trying to make good, but these attacks everyday are wearing our troops out, we have men and women that have pulled 5 TOURS in that damn sandbox, 5 TOURS, i am not pleased that we are sending the same brave men and women who have already proved themselves to this great nation to be called on again and again and for what, democracy?!?! HELL NO!! this is all a damn mind game to see who can cease control over the oil rich countries and turn a buck thats it!! these oil tycoons are getting fat off of the blood that is shed for each drop of oil that is pushed into barrels and shipped to the u.s. at a higher cost...and they say its the terrorists bull---its all about the all mighty dollar that doesn't mean s&*t to our economy anymore...whew...puff...puff...
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok lets say we pull out and leave them to their own devices. I would give them a year or less before we are attacked again on our own soil. So , what do we say to the people over here that have lost their familys. Sorry but you wanted to bring the troops home before they have a stable form of goverment. And when they do attack us are we going to send our troops back over there into a worse situation where they are laying in waite for us or do we just waite to be annihlated? No one likes the loss of life over there but I was always taught to FINISH what I've started no matter what. That is what we have to do even if we don't like it.

Oh, and something else that I forgot to mention. If Clinton would of done his job right and took out Binlaudin(sp?) and Hussain(sp?) when he was susposed to then we wouldn't be cleaning up this mess right now. Which proves my point that if it is done right the first time then you shouldn't have to due it all over again.
    Last edited by fireandice; Jul 31, 2007 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Adding more info:

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

-Jepray. They didnt hate us form the start. their book even says we should be friends. IT was before the crusades that we took the holy city, witch was their land to start with. The crusades where there to take land we lost that wasnt really our to start with. THey where are friends until we came to tqake the land.
    Africa IS larger then the middle east. We have troops there, but they arnt on the new becasue no one cares about it. If troops started to die more you would see it on the news. But they are getting the job done without lossing that many troops.

-Shodokan. He is right. Look at it from this point. Lets say that another country like china was the greats country. And one of or leader is talking bad about them and trying to find any way around the laws. They then attack us becasue the country isnt running the right way they think it should. Now would you let them come in to save us or fight to keep you ways true?

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

ok "we" are Americans, we werent around for the great crusades or anything else that happened in the holy land. thru time people of differnt religions have attacked or been attacked by someone who disagreed with them of just didint like the way they grew their beards...no matter how much peace they care to write, and in truth alot of religions speak peace, but some speak of peace only to those who belive in that religion. the loons who take only the bits and pieces of the holy word to perpetuate violence, these twisted minds are our current problem...I do hate when someone takes gods name to rationalize bloodshed as these people have done. but just remember the US was not around for the start of this whole holy war, they have been fight with each other and others since the tower of babylon fell...but we do want their oil...
    as for africa, we have troops there, yes protecting our propertys and intrest, but we take no active part in the warmongering going about central Africa. US soilders are just there to watch what goes on, and to make sure our citizens have a safe harbor to go to in the violance that plagues the area. get the job done? other than walking around the embassy what more do they do their, no major engagments other than trying to track down warlords...Zip Nada, nothing...were not taking any loses in Africa cause were not shooting or geting shot at. as for other branches, like the CIA i havent a clue what gameas they are playing
    Don't Panic

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

its always about "our intrests", tho, isnt it?

and at least if iran started a war with us, we could actually fight a real war instead of playing hide-and-go-seek. i honestly dont see them using Nukes against us, i mean, it would be like thinking you could win a Formula One race just because you have a car.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    its always about "our intrests", tho, isnt it?

and at least if iran started a war with us, we could actually fight a real war instead of playing hide-and-go-seek. i honestly dont see them using Nukes against us, i mean, it would be like thinking you could win a Formula One race just because you have a car.
    Haven't you ever heard of get them before they get you? The people there only see us as the biggest opponent out there and the theory is if you take out the "big boys" the rest will fall in line. So YES they most likely would try to take us out with nukes! You can't really get an bigger opponent than us now can you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast