+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Middle East Quagmire

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Middle East Quagmire

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Haven't you ever heard of get them before they get you? The people there only see us as the biggest opponent out there and the theory is if you take out the "big boys" the rest will fall in line. So YES they most likely would try to take us out with nukes! You can't really get an bigger opponent than us now can you?
    but it would be foolhardy at best attempt. no matter where they hit us, were gonna be really pissed and hit them. plus the US is abigger country, more space for them to miss.

but then again, the USA being the goodie-goodies we are, [possibly] wouldnt use nukes even if they did first. we could get al rapped up in, "oh, there terrible" and then we would lose, as they would keep pulverizing us...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well correct me if I'm wrong but that's what terrorists do. 911? That's why we are going after them now. We were really pissed then it just seems that we forgotten what has made us mad enough to fight them in the first place. Now we just need to finish the job that we started.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

you know, we dont need nukes to flatten a country...just a few hundred fuel air bombs or theramite bombs, and its all the boom without the nasty glowy side effect... but i dont honestly think we as a govenment would sink to the level of actualy realising a nuke, since we basicly own all the property around Iran, we would have to worry about the fall out foot print...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    you know, we dont need nukes to flatten a country...just a few hundred fuel air bombs or theramite bombs, and its all the boom without the nasty glowy side effect... but i dont honestly think we as a govenment would sink to the level of actualy realising a nuke, since we basicly own all the property around Iran, we would have to worry about the fall out foot print...
    man, you dont mess with those fuel air bombs...they will literally burn the air autta your lungs and good point, we wouldnt want our oil being radiated, now would we?

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

gotta love cutting edge US weapons, Reach out and decimate someone...now if only those terrorist bastards would stop hiding behind the civilian population and just stand againt that wall over there...out job would be so much easier...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

nobody wants to die, but you would think they would be a man enough to come out in the open and fight. and before someone comes out and says we did that in the revolution, we didnt. we only had some snipers.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    If the US pulls out of Iraq, how long do you think it'll be before another group (Backed my terrorists) takes over the government and starts systematically killing off everyone who supported the US and those who don't share their Religious belief's or their Ethnicity?

Let me tell you what would happen if the US pulls out and doesn't fix the mess it caused: Thousands upon thousands of innocent people will die.

As for the Insurgents not fighting for anything, you couldn't be more utterly wrong if you tried. They're Muslim Extremists, most of them belonging to Al Quada, you know those guys who were responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans?

Yes, I do agree with you that something different has to be done, but pulling out now will only make things worse.
    I'd have to some what agree with Aceman
    Even though Iraq was a political blunder (even thought getting saddam out of power was good for the people). Look at the mess Iraq is in, and what will happen if the US pulls out? Something got to be done to make it stable again.

Personally I don't care what US decides to do, I just don't want Australian Troops over there. It was pointless for us to do it in the first place, beside we have hardly any troops there compared to the US ( I've heard people say that there are more chef's in the US army compared to Aust. Troops in Iraq at the moment.)

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok if we pull out now like alot of people want a few things will happen.Innocent people will die due to some new dictator from an extremist group killing off eny people that support the us.

But thats not all that will happen its gonna show were weak to the other countries in the middle east.Kill are soldiers with gorilla tactics and we'll pull out .So if we need to go back in the middle east thats all there gonna do knowing we will pull out in time.And in war people die thats what is happing,todays culture is to soft due to the long peace in the world and now that at war (technically) and people are dieing no one can handle it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4