+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Military wives "fat/moochers/whores?"

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Military wives "fat/moochers/whores?"

www.myspace.com/ashleyjervis

I encourage you all to go and listen to the voice messages on her page to get a better understanding of the situation.

************* Original Message I got *************
    I thought you may have something to say to this. A military wife got this message from this "girl" and this is what she said:
    I am so sad that you call us "civilians" like we are beneath you or something? I am sooo hurt that every military wife thinks they have it harder than any other person in this world. Being in the military is just like working anywhere else in this country, except you make more money for a lot easier positions and you get more money for BREEDING!!! I can't believe what this world is coming to.. The men who enter the military say they want to protect our country but yet everytime someone says they don't like how the military operates they are really mad at us "civilians" for standing up for ourselves. We are not beneath you just because I or my husband does not want to go into the military. Careers are personal choices and you could die on any job site not just from being in the military! It is probably really hard not seeing your husband for so long, but thats part of the duty as being a military wife I guess, or so I am told. I pray every night that Bush would send the wives over seas with their men because then us "civilians" wouldnt have to listen to them wine about how much them miss them and want to spend their money while they sit at home!!! Get a ****ing life, I feel sorry for you people that you have to sit on your fat asses and mooch off your husband and that you arent educated enough to get a job. Have a great life whores!

-me-I could not believe this! My roomie is a military girlfriend and is appalled by this. This woman stated in her status last night "bring it on military skanks." So...to those who care...what do you think?
    Last edited by Sashacat; Feb 12, 2007 at 10:08 PM.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Military wives "fat/moochers/whores?"

I assume that whoever this girl sent the message to made some sort of statement on being a military wife or something related. Whatever that statement was, this girl obviously took offense to it. While she's entitled to her opinion, she went about making her point in a really stupid way. What good will name-calling and blanket statements do? If she really wanted this military wife to acknowledge her hurt feelings, she should have kept her anger in check and avoided callling her and every other military wife "fat asses" and "whores". After that, anyone would dismiss her as a raving nut, not just military wives.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

This person obviously doesn't care about what military wives go though. Probably just a person trying to get attention or has issues about the military.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my issue with military wives is that alot of them act like big babies. They should have more emotional restraint. They should train themselves and their children to realize that their husband/father is a soldier and his job is to die. Like the old saying, "live by the sword die by the sword."

Well alot of them don't act like that. Sometimes they'll say stuff like "He lost both his legs but I'm just thankful he's alive.

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Well my issue with military wives is that alot of them act like big babies. They should have more emotional restraint. They should train themselves and their children to realize that their husband/father is a soldier and his job is to die. Like the old saying, "live by the sword die by the sword."

Well alot of them don't act like that. Sometimes they'll say stuff like "He lost both his legs but I'm just thankful he's alive.

They don't exactly join the military to die they join to serve their country. Not everyone has the idea of dying in their minds when they join. Their job to fight...not die. Granted some wives are babies most of them are very thankful their husbands have come back.
    Last edited by Sashacat; Feb 13, 2007 at 09:13 AM.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    That's exactly my point. She summed up all military wives as fat, mooching whores, when most of them are nothing like what she describes. All that message does is detract from her real issue, that someone in particular said something that made her angry. She may have had a valid point to make, but it was lost in her diatribe.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Her word choices makes her sound like a frigging idiot by insulting every single military wife. Every time a internet user put in "get a life", it makes me wonder what kind of life they have. Probably not any better than mine. If so, he/she wouldn't be saying that in the first place.

Protip: When insulting some one, find words that is directed towards the person you want to insult so you won't end up trying to defend yourself from 20 other people you have offended.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sashacat View Post
    They don't exactly join the military to die they join to serve their country. Not everyone has the idea of dying in their minds when they join. Their job to fight...not die. Granted some are babies most of them are very thankful their husbands have come back.
    Did you read what I just said. Everyone who joins the military at the very least in times of war should be prepared to die. By "some" I think you mean "alot."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast