+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Miss California Retains Crown

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Miss California Retains Crown

No, they just pass the gay marrage law with out our concent or any vote, they just did it. Which we then took a vote to get rid of, prop 8 was the vote to remove gay marrage and it passed, then the state officels in Sacromento are saying the people did not fully understand prop 8 and that they (we) really wanted to vote for gay marrage. How ever it was VERY clear that even a blind man could see that prop 8 was against gay marrage. Our state officels are so full of crap and are a bunch of jack asses. The reason why Cali has the highest votes pro or against anything is because we are constantly fighting the selfish priks in Sacromento from screwing us even more.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie gothicmancam is off to a good start
    Thanks

u shuldnt ask a question and raise hell because of the answer u get>>>>if tht judge didnt like her answer he shuldnt have asked it......

ppl are idiots (not all but most) hyprocracy runs great in the world....tsk tsk

the judge asked her if she liked gay marriage... knowing tht watevr she culd say they were prepared 4 an answer....they asked a question she answerd it honestly and ur telling me u wanna to remove her crown 4 tht honesty WTF!!!!!
    ppl pss me off... tht shows how idiots thnk..

me i wouldve told em hell no i dont like gay marriages nand thts my belief ..and u wanna "persicute" me becuz of tht u can go to h*** u have ur beliefs i have mine.dont get into a uproar becuz we disagree...u do ur thing*cough cough*
    and i will do mine

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    No, they just pass the gay marrage law with out our concent or any vote, they just did it. Which we then took a vote to get rid of, prop 8 was the vote to remove gay marrage and it passed, then the state officels in Sacromento are saying the people did not fully understand prop 8 and that they (we) really wanted to vote for gay marrage. How ever it was VERY clear that even a blind man could see that prop 8 was against gay marrage. Our state officels are so full of crap and are a bunch of jack asses. The reason why Cali has the highest votes pro or against anything is because we are constantly fighting the selfish priks in Sacromento from screwing us even more.
    alright, I got you now.
    That's around the time I had to leave California, so that's why it was harder to find out information.

I remember hearing why people were pissed about prop 8. Basically any government is full of pricks, but when it's the so called 'free state' it makes it ten times worse when they try to pull one over on us.

and we know where Arnold stands on it. "I believe gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." Xp

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well of cores, and it only makes matters worse when they are trying to remove the peoples say in the matter so they can pass what ever the hell they feel like. I sware, the democrats her in Sacromento are becoming more and more like dictatorcrats.
    Oh and by limiting our say on the matter I mean by making it so we no longer have the right to vote to amend our state constatution. But I think we are now getting a bit off topic.
    Last edited by Scourge; May 26, 2009 at 04:54 PM.

Newbie gothicmancam is off to a good start
    Thanks

the constitution has been amended so many times rhat i dont know wat it stands for any more.....u miles well say tht there is no constitution just things ppl like to make up

Thanks

CA STATE CONSTATUTION not US CONSTATUTION, plus this is not a thread about the roll of our constatution so we can't get into that unles some one makes another thread.
    This is the second time it has come up here and faild as thats what I hear when I was coming in on the radio and now I hear the gay activists are going to try next year... They should just give it up, hell, the vast magority of people here are Democrats and they are saying no to it, add on the Republicans and the vast magority of every one else are saying no. Also, I have come to the realization that this whole gay marriage is not about marriage at all as same sex couple can have the same rights as a straight couple at least here in CA any ways, but rather because they want us and them selves to accept the fact that what they are are normal... Another words they are insacure about them selves being gay and want a peace of papper to say they are normal because they can get marriad. You can even ask them your self.
    But as I said, this thread is about Miss CA, not the political aspect.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the whole thing was ridiculous. I mean if you don't want someone's opinion you should not aks it. and the reponse should be more about how well you defend your position then what your actual opinion is. That is my response to one part of the problem. The other issue which is with the photos. America has this ridiculous double standard that sets women way apart from men. A guy can post several pictures of himself on the internet shirtless. And it is just because it is hot outside, but when a woman does it she is being political and somehow dangerous. Could you imagine if we even one day applied are BS western version of sharia law to guys. My god half the careers in america would be ruined. Besides I think the reason that we impose all these dump rules in the first place anyways is because it is easier to force women to wear more clothing than it is to make guys have to be accountable for self restraint. How great it would be if women could just make desicions as people rather than as political entities that have to held up to a higher degree of scrutiny than their male counter parts.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by LenMiyata; Jun 10, 2009 at 02:42 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast