+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mississippi Joining the Ranks of Stupidity Cancels Prom

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Mississippi Joining the Ranks of Stupidity Cancels Prom

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    What the hell, why does everyone give a crap that a gay couple is going to prom!? That's just f***in stupid, sometimes I feel like I'm one of the last few sane people alive.
    i feel the same i mean i am bi and me and my girlfriend got in so why does anyone else have a problem with it?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

No one is being physically harmed by having a gay couple go to prom, gays don't cause you any physical harm so why should you give a crap. THey just need to shut up before I ram my foot up all their asses.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

i know i never had a problem with it i am bi so i am gay. my school was fine with it so why arent they?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Institutes of public education have always tried to force their views down peoples throats. All moral arguments have against homosexuality have failed. Now we are in the stage where Gay equals bad or evil.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Institutes of public education have always tried to force their views down peoples throats. All moral arguments have against homosexuality have failed. Now we are in the stage where Gay equals bad or evil.
    but y? honestly gay means happy i understand if you dont like them .. i get that all the time i am bi and wiccan i am always teased... that is no reason to shut down a prom tho... was it actually voted on or just shut off?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    but y? honestly gay means happy i understand if you dont like them .. i get that all the time i am bi and wiccan i am always teased... that is no reason to shut down a prom tho... was it actually voted on or just shut off?
    That "gay means happy" argument is too old and beneath you. We all know that gay and homosexual in this day and age are synonymous. Old semantics controversy doesn't matter. Such things would probably only work on the enlightened, and they have already ceased to care about homosexuality. Being bi and wiccan I bet you are probably a lot scarier to these backwards dark aged idiots than anyone else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    That "gay means happy" argument is too old and beneath you. We all know that gay and homosexual in this day and age are synonymous. Old semantics controversy doesn't matter. Such things would probably only work on the enlightened, and they have already ceased to care about homosexuality. Being bi and wiccan I bet you are probably a lot scarier to these backwards dark aged idiots than anyone else.
    lol "oh dark and scary witch that loves everyone watch out she might curse you!"
    Get a Grip people .. seriously the whole world peace crap that you always here about but see almost no action is sounding better and better each day ... and the gay means happy thing was a joke .. i suck at joking -_- and yeah my friends mom wont talk to me cus "I am gonna hex her daughter" wow lol but
    Back to the prom issues .. so how and why did they cancel that is still not clear to me ..

Thanks

Having gave no comments to the press it seems that the prom was cancelled to avoid a legal battle with the ACLU. @CBay01 Now as someone who is bi do you feel that the ACLU advanced your cause in this matter. I mean now all the kids at that high school are conditioned to despise non-heterosexuals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast