+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MJ Being More Appreciated Since Death?

Newbie deathangel082090 is off to a good start deathangel082090's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MJ Being More Appreciated Since Death?

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    I know Michael died a little bit more than month ago but there is something that has been bothering me since his demise. A huge spike in his album sales have sky rocketed ever since and it seems like he is being treated like a God after he died. It bothers me because he was constantly thrashed by tabloids and headlines now that he is dead it's as if foul words were never said. I was a fan of Michael Jackson long before his passing and I was very upset when I heard the news. So it's like if someone is alive and well, depending on who they are they get treated unjustly and if they are on their death bed they suddenly become the most appreciated person that ever lived. I don't understand.
    know one really understands y this happens maybe cause there dead and they know that he wont be coming back and causing trouble but u know what i think that michael didnt do what people in the news or papers say
    i'm a blood wolf demon fare me your u will die muhaha

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's the same principle as famous painters. Appreciated when they were alive, immortalized after death.
    Why hello there!

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

That usally happens people stop looking at what they did wrong and start to look at what they did right like Abraham Lincoln people thought what a terrible president but when he died they only had good to say about him. So im not shocked its the same with MJ.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh... I'm sick of hearing about Michael Jackson. I love him as an artist, however, the amount of respect I give the man will not and has not changed. We didn't hear anything from MJ on the radio in YEARS but, as soon as he kicks the bucket, that's all you hear on the radio (at least here in Minnesota). The tabloid TV shows are all in his business, putting his children's faces on the air. Do you know how long we've gone without seeing their faces? When MJ died, that was the first time I seen any of his kids since they were infants! Do you know how much work it had to have been to keep your children from the public eye? Especially if you were a celebrity on the same level as MJ?

Now we all know what his kids look like and every fanboy/fangirl will come running as soon as one is spotted. That's foul, 'Entertainment Tonight'.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok for those of you of thats tired of hearing about MJ avoid topics that deal with him. im not trying to be mean or anything but SOME people truly admired him and are still hurt by what happend and you'll hear about alot for now. Eversince he died people want to start to appreciate him even more like what the hell!?

Don't try and be a fan when his gone you should have been a fan when he was alive for those that want to like him all of a sudden.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkninja View Post
    Ok for those of you of thats tired of hearing about MJ avoid topics that deal with him. im not trying to be mean or anything but SOME people truly admired him and are still hurt by what happend and you'll hear about alot for now. Eversince he died people want to start to appreciate him even more like what the hell!?

Don't try and be a fan when his gone you should have been a fan when he was alive for those that want to like him all of a sudden.
    So you're saying, once he's dead you can't be a fan, because that's not what I'm saying. The tabloids and news networks treated him as if they didn't bash him over the years after he died. There's nothing wrong with becoming a fan of someone who is dead.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

No im saying don,t try and be one out of pity. it just came out wrong when i typed it. sorry.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

People need to let the man rest. Leave him be. He's gone. Appreciate the music he left for us. Most of those fans don't realize he was just a human like the rest of us. And people die! It was a bit too soon, of course... I am a fan of his music and have been since I was really little. My mom used to play her old Jackson 5 records for me and I would dance around. AWESOME! (Hahaha funny, that coming from a totaly metalhead! lol)

It's true a lot of people who weren't fans before are now JUST because he's dead, and they want to hop on the bandwagon like a bunch of mindless sheep. And all those friggin' magazines who hated on him are now printing non-stop full page spread tributes to his memory. WTF? So when I say I'm sick of hearing about it, it's because the man is gone. He's had enough rabid fans. Leave him alone. (This won't happen, but it makes me feel better saying that.)

I was also thinking how horrible it must be for his children. Not only do they have to deal with, "Oh I'm so sorry you lost your dad." There's this extra weight on their shoulders.."Oh your father was a great man in musical history... The King Of Pop..." So they almost have this expectation set on them by the media. They've got to be in so much pain. He's the King of Pop, but he was also a father. It's BS.

That's why he should be remembered, and appreciated, but not stalked and hounded even in death. Let his family mourn, for the love of Raptor Jesus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2