Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: mocking or admiring?

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mocking or admiring?

I deal with both mocking and admiring. The mocking I don't care for and its nice I be admired at times
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

This is a good question I sometimes think the same thing, and at first is seemed that they were mocking me, but then a little later I saw them doing the same thing that I did just a couple of days or weeks before. So in my personal opinion it's a combination of both a little mocking and admiring!

BlueFox1

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I mean truthfully it's all in how you grow up. Some people are just raised around "baggy pants". That doesn't mean that if they are white, they are mocking a black person. That's just how they were raised.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

i think neither because and no offence to eny one but you cant act like a color you act like a culture and the slang baggy pants is the hiphop culture and the "like"after every word and ditzy aura are like the pop culture
    its a little wierd to see white people like that but its the same way when you see an african american litsening to rock music and having no rythm itz strange but true
    -reese-

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its admireing(Wannabe), and a way sometimes to piss your parents off.

Also this thread has been revived past the 14 day rule. So ill have to close this.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Sep 07, 2006 at 07:41 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6