+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Monkies

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Monkies

Hi everyone i was wondering what people think about monkies evolving again!!! into more humans later on in life, I think they will slowly but surely hopefully they'll be as clever as us good old humans (Prff yeh right) but anyway what do you think

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Monkies

in think evolution has shown
    monekys are just monkeys they
    want evolve anymore than they have
    of course science says this more than me.

it took millions of years to become human
    if you go with that darwen crap about us comming
    from monekys but i think there isnt a chance for
    that to happen
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok but you still belive humans came from monkies so why can't it happen again? if it already has once before?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Hi everyone i was wondering what people think about monkies evolving again!!! into more humans later on in life, I think they will slowly but surely hopefully they'll be as clever as us good old humans (Prff yeh right) but anyway what do you think
    No. Evolution branches. There were Neanderthals and Homo sapiens and the Neanderthals died out. Monkies have already branched out. Too bad for them. To illustrate my point, I introduce you to my favourite comedian, Eddie Izzard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AAhd2Z2MkE

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

If monkies were to evolve again, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be humans.
    We've already got humans here, how would they think adapting into becoming us would help them?

They'd want something better...

I remember a "story" of someone saying that "aliens" were an evolution themselves, that came originally from the same branch humans did... I wouldn't wanna hang out with humans either.

Soooo...

I wouldn't say they would at all... yet. If anything were to happen, you'd practically only see it millions and billions years from now. They don't evolve over 20 years. (at least, noticeably evolve)

Thanks

so it's impossible for monkies to evolve again wow i never knew that but still do you think any other kind of monkey can evolve into a human? or anything else for that matter

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't mean to be rude but i believe humans were created by God and evolved in slight sides ,i don't think a monkey will ever become a human or anything else even if we waited million centuries ,technology and science give us an understanding to almost everything in life but still there's also always things that neither technology nor science can ever understand
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

theres nothing rude about that but anyway so i guess your religious but i'm sorry but it has been publicly and scientificly proven that humans have evolved from monkies sorry...

But that still dosent mean i don't belive in god.

From Arcade King
    Last edited by Mini Dev; Sep 16, 2007 at 07:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast