+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Morgellins

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Morgellins

theres a "disease" or some people think its one that is called morgellons and and what people eventually think is that it leads to nerological problems and also muscle loss and skin problems eventually death. it starts out as and the symptoms include a red rash found anywere on your body and on this rash apear black fibers apear out of the skin and out of a microscope you can see that the fibers are entagled into a ball there are many known cases of this but some doctors say its a figment of our imagination!!!!!!

one case-a famous baseball player retired because of lou garegs disease but he had none of trhe lung problems that ocured but then a rash that he had for several years had been spreading all over his body and each seperate rash had black fibers that were coming out that also didn't match to the 9,000 other fibers in the fbi database
    eventually he died..END

and some of Innerhells input on it was ...
    there are theories saying that it might be related to obsessive compulsive disorder. There are also theories that champion the fact that it is real and doctors saying that it's related to Lyme disease. Some state that it's related to a waterborne bacteria or maybe some sort of insect or parasite

And here are som pics of course provided by innerhell thanks agai ^__^
    Well, here are some interesting photos from a person that ails from Morgellons.

so my question is do believe there is a morgellons disease??

do you believe that its just a figment of our imagination?

do you think morgellons disaese killed that famous baseball player? or did the lou garegs disease kill him?
    __________ edit __________________________________________________ _
    some mod. please correct the title
    Last edited by Reaper66; Aug 09, 2006 at 08:23 PM.
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Morgellins

Apparently, the actual spelling is "Morgellons" and from what I could find out about it, there are theories saying that it might be related to obsessive compulsive disorder. There are also theories that champion the fact that it is real and doctors saying that it's related to Lyme disease. Some state that it's related to a waterborne bacteria or maybe some sort of insect or parasite.

No one really knows if Morgellons is real or not. Not even big name scientists. The CDC recently started an investigation on it around June.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Apparently, the actual spelling is "Morgellons" and from what I could find out about it, there are theories saying that it might be related to obsessive compulsive disorder. There are also theories that champion the fact that it is real and doctors saying that it's related to Lyme disease. Some state that it's related to a waterborne bacteria or maybe some sort of insect or parasite.

No one really knows if Morgellons is real or not. Not even big name scientists. The CDC recently started an investigation on it around June.
    yah thanks for the spelling corection,the more info thank you for that...no really thank you^ __^

and not answering any of my question...yah..thanks
    Last edited by Reaper66; Aug 09, 2006 at 08:11 PM.
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    yah thanks for the spelling corection,the more info,and not answering any of my question...yah.. good job...
    Heh, no problem.

Well, here are some interesting photos from a person that ails from Morgellons.

Very very interesting.
    And the answers to your questions are at the most inconclusive because there just isn't enough evidence. I'm doing a little research and seeing if Morgellons causes death. This is fascinating I guess.

Lou Gehrig's Disease being a neurological disease might have been the cause of death as it can be quite fatal.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 09, 2006 at 08:24 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

hey thanks for the photos again
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

+ Reply to Thread