Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mormons Are they Good Or Evil People?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Mormons Are they Good Or Evil People?

First of all I want this thread to be as civil as possible. I know it's hard considering the subject but please try. You know mormons go door to door ringing people's door bell trying to convert people. Most people I talk to think mormons are just "pest." Their religion says they're doing a good thing but the rest of the population thinks they're annoying for ringing people's door bells. I'm wondering about your guys opinion on the matter.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mormons Are they Good Or Evil People?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This subject requires further clarification. why would ringing someone's door bell be considered 'evil'???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I find this thread coming from you to be particularly insulting. But since you called my Impartiality into question, I'm not going to do anything about it, and let the other mods deal with it.

I mean, how is going door to door Evil? You were told in the last thread that if you don't want them coming to your house, Ask them not too, or put a sign on your door. Its common sense.

Girl Guides selling cookies go door to door. Are they evil?

Scouts (At least in canada) go door to door selling pop corn. Are they evil?

Chairites like The Red Cross, The Cancer Society, The Heart and Lung Foundation all go door to door. Are they evil?

I utterly fail to see your reasoning and logic here.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Isn't this strikingly similar to the Whats the Deal with the Mormon Religion? thread?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Isn't this strikingly similar to the Whats the Deal with the Mormon Religion? thread?
    The other one got closed and i guess he wasn't done venting or something.

I didn't thing they're evil, just really annoying. Though they're much better than the Jehovah's Witnesses, they come to my door like once a month.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hassun I'm asking if people think they are bothersome or not and AO has strong rules about side tracking threads.

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This subject requires further clarification. why would ringing someone's door bell be considered 'evil'???
    I'm just trying to ask is it a reallly bad thing. Alot of people think so.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I find this thread coming from you to be particularly insulting. But since you called my Impartiality into question, I'm not going to do anything about it, and let the other mods deal with it.

I mean, how is going door to door Evil? You were told in the last thread that if you don't want them coming to your house, Ask them not too, or put a sign on your door. Its common sense.

Girl Guides selling cookies go door to door. Are they evil?

Scouts (At least in canada) go door to door selling pop corn. Are they evil?

Chairites like The Red Cross, The Cancer Society, The Heart and Lung Foundation all go door to door. Are they evil?

I utterly fail to see your reasoning and logic here.
    Mormons seem to be more bothersome in my and others opinion because they are more persistent and it's an organized religion. They were so persistant that my aunt turned the front hose on them and my uncle answered the door naked to scare them off.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Hassun I'm asking if people think they are bothersome or not and AO has strong rules about side tracking threads.

I'm just trying to ask is it a reallly bad thing. Alot of people think so.

Mormons seem to be more bothersome in my and others opinion because they are more persistent and it's an organized religion. They were so persistant that my aunt turned the front hose on them and my uncle answered the door naked to scare them off.
    So why would Mormons be considered any different then, lets say Republicans leaving Bush/Cheney literature on your door step. Would anyone who's belief you disagree with who rings your door bell be considered evil???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally don't like some of their believes, but that doesn't mean i have to treat them like if they are the lowest crap in our society. I have had many opportunities to talk with Mormons and i gotta tell you they are pretty nice people like you and me.

If you don't like them, ask them nicely in a civilized manner to not come knocking in your door again and you'll see that they will never come knocking on your door ever again.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast