Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Morphing.Fact or Fiction?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Morphing.Fact or Fiction?

Hello again. Its me again and I hope I am not boring you with my threads. Anyways, my parents are from Mexico and I go there to visit alot . The scary thing about where they are from is there are many witches. O.k . So from a lot of past experiences( none pleasant , and I wonder why I am not traumatized) the thing about people turning themselves into beastly animals with witchcraft if a true fact. How they do it ,I do not know . Anyways , I was wondering that if it possible for it to be somehow "controlled" to benefit the society . Sort of like alchemy.
    Bloodymoonreaper

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Morphing.Fact or Fiction?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    Hello again. Its me again and I hope I am not boring you with my threads. Anyways, my parents are from Mexico and I go there to visit alot . The scary thing about where they are from is there are many witches. O.k . So from a lot of past experiences( none pleasant , and I wonder why I am not traumatized) the thing about people turning themselves into beastly animals with witchcraft if a true fact. How they do it ,I do not know . Anyways , I was wondering that if it possible for it to be somehow "controlled" to benefit the society . Sort of like alchemy.
    well, i think that it can be possible. If witches really exist then yeah they can do things like that.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Show it to me...and I'll believe it. Such genetic reconstruction is so beyond my comprehension...I can say I believe in such nonsense at the present, lol.

o~Piggy-san~o

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

wait................what ???

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

o.k. The question of whether it can be done is yes. Proof , yes in a month or two . I am going to mexico for summer vacation and I got some terrible relatives who are really into that stuff , so we'll see. I don't comprehend it myself , but I've seen it done more than once. quite terrible and painful I must say. Sadly , the people who do that stuff are quite lost in themselves.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

So you're asking if morphing is possible. I'd have to say no. I do not believe that a normal human being can transform themselves into other creatures. They'd have to be unhuman, like a demon or something.

Thanks

But a witch is considered a human and the fact is that she calls on the help of the devil and his demons to help her out . I mean , yeah it is against all morals but it doesn't mean it is not possible.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

But a witch is considered a human and the fact is that she calls on the help of the devil and his demons to help her out . I mean , yeah it is against all morals but it doesn't mean it is not possible.
    Not all witches are bad son. Dont generalize.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast