Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Morphing.Fact or Fiction?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Morphing.Fact or Fiction?

oh , sorry I tend to generalize sometimes. Oh yeah , im a she , not a he. Thanks..
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Not all witches are bad son. Dont generalize.
    How can you say that witches are not bad. They get help from the devil and demons so they are automatically considered bad. Even if they are using it for good , they still are bad.
    Last edited by bloodymoonreaper; May 18, 2006 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie Lestat may be famous one day Lestat may be famous one day Lestat's Avatar
    Thanks

Satanism is a christian heresy, NOT a Wiccan beleif.... I myself think this so called devil was made up so christians never had to take the blame for what they do...

But anyway no morphing is not possible and Witches do not practice it. What you are thinking of is Shamanism and they don't even truely morph. They take on characteristics of the said animal....
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!" Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly how can you be a hundred percent positive. Because I can easily prove you wrong...
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

provided you dont kill yourself by re arranging your molecules through magic yea, it possible

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    Exactly how can you be a hundred percent positive. Because I can easily prove you wrong...
    Please tell me your joking? I mean there seriously cannot be anyone idiotic or psychotic enough to say, "I can morph, watch, I'll show you". If your serious you need to get some serious and professional help . Even if someone shows you something and passes it off as proof of morphing and you believe it, you still need help. I personally think we should set up a clinic specifficaly to treat people who believe in this kind of nonesense, becuase they obviously have some mental issues that need to be treated and dealt with.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 23, 2006 at 04:21 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie 7 of Clubs may be famous one day 7 of Clubs may be famous one day 7 of Clubs's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    Hello again. Its me again and I hope I am not boring you with my threads. Anyways, my parents are from Mexico and I go there to visit alot . The scary thing about where they are from is there are many witches. O.k . So from a lot of past experiences( none pleasant , and I wonder why I am not traumatized) the thing about people turning themselves into beastly animals with witchcraft if a true fact. How they do it ,I do not know . Anyways , I was wondering that if it possible for it to be somehow "controlled" to benefit the society . Sort of like alchemy.
    I don't see how this could be true... the problem is there is almost no amount of evidince you could provide to prove it true. For example if you give us a clip of someone transforming we could say it was edited, if you give multiple quoted accounts we could say they were lying, even if you bring the person to our front door we could say it was a magic trick (though if you did that I would belive you ). I'm not saying there is no way for it to be true, but very very... very unlikely. I think I have a better chance to walk outside and get killed by multiple papercut wounds by money flying past me. I do have an open mind so if you do have proof show it
    if your joking then ignore everything I just said and buy yourself a drink
    Edit: forgot to write to your main question, even if people can morph it wouldn't be very helpful to society unless they were able to comunicate and learn the animal language. Even then that wouldn't do much.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with 7 of Clubs here... ^_^ i wouldn't say it would be impossible, but it has a very little chance of happening... though, i still don't believe that Morphing occurs. everyone is created as it is, no one could just possibly change into whatever they like... but maybe if i've seen one, then i'll consider. ^-^

as for your question on how it would benefit the society... i don't think it would be of a great help, since it would just bring up issues like human/animal rights. lol... like if Morphs would be used as tamers or such... hehe... i can't think of anything else anymore, i'm not really imaginative as of the moment... XD

"Deviously Revamped."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    Please tell me your joking? I mean there seriously cannot be anyone idiotic or psychotic enough to say, "I can morph, watch, I'll show you". If your serious you need to get some serious and professional help . Even if someone shows you something and passes it off as proof of morphing and you believe it, you still need help. I personally think we should set up a clinic specifficaly to treat people who believe in this kind of nonesense, becuase they obviously have some mental issues that need to be treated and dealt with.
    geez , sorry to freak you out . ..I was just talking in possibility...
    Bloodymoonreaper

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast