Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mr and Miss right it's a myth

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mr and Miss right it's a myth

Most women these days want smelly football players and Rich business men the couch poatoe jocks and the mussle bulding studs who think thier too sexy for thier shirtsGAG, Real men who love god and live a honest lives is the ones women should looking for not the phoney glorydogs of fame. the same wth men looking for women.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally believe that there is someone out there for everyone, you simply have to find it. Reason I belive this is because I just have to look at my Mother and Step-father (Who I concider to be my father, the man's raised me since I was 6) who have been married for 16 years and will be celebrating their 17th on the 28th of Febuary.

On a side note:

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Dating should last for years, not months.
    My parents dated for 3 months.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... It depends if you found your "Mr. Or Misses Right" as your loved one. Not every one is happy as a married couple. I mean look what they have to live though... they would have to live with stress, pain, and always arguing over bills and whatever such. I mean if you decided or plan to get get married sometime... Think about that.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    Well... It depends if you found your "Mr. Or Misses Right" as your loved one. Not every one is happy as a married couple. I mean look what they have to live though... they would have to live with stress, pain, and always arguing over bills and whatever such. I mean if you decided or plan to get get married sometime... Think about that.
    Stress and pain? Part of life, get used to it and suck it up butter cup. Also, keep in mind that alot of stress and pain is brought on by yourself, so if something hurts or annoys you: STOP DOING IT!

Bills? If you're smart with your money and live with in your means you will never have this issue.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Most women these days want smelly football players and Rich business men the couch poatoe jocks and the mussle bulding studs who think thier too sexy for thier shirtsGAG, Real men who love god and live a honest lives is the ones women should looking for not the phoney glorydogs of fame. the same wth men looking for women.
    NOt true i mean i like a cute guy who looks like a foot ball playerr but ewe . I don't think someone will get attracted to anyone who's hygiene is poor.......

I like a guywho will accept me for me and someone who will say he loves me inspite of..... now that is a feat....
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

lol I dun think that there's Mr. Right for me out there. But I always look on the bright side of things. XD There is someone out there for me. He might not be right as always but he can be there just to love me because I'm me. XD lol Maybe you just haven't found yours. That's it. But she's somewhere out there. Just wait.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Can I be honest here??? Manga Artist... this is really boarder line Journal material. Nearly every thread you have made, its been about the negative side of life, almost like an depressed emotional person who can't fathom the concept of actually find something happy to talk about because one's life is just full of negativity due to one's lack of seeing things from another perspective. I used to really think negatively and sometimes I still do. But the point is, GET OVER IT!!! but its not like you ever listen to me so I might as well stop wasting me time trying to tell a thick headed person any thing.

Ohhh and personally, as someone who is going to get married, I find it personally offensive when someone tells me that I am lying about how I feel. Ok I might not be married. But if you are going to blatantly tell me that I am making it all up and that every thing you say is "ALWAYS" wrong then you won't be standing for very long at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAG

I don't think any girl is going to really love a real life Marvin (from Hitchikers Guide) because constant depressed isn't that excited and really, if people can only really put theirselves first before others, then one's lack of compassion and thoughtfulness is NOT a turn on.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazzy For This Useful Post:

P.R. Princess (Dec 30, 2008)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well student cartoonists are people too , even at try to find love at my age is not easy task. most women my age are married and some are burned from past marriages. I think this love thing has passed me by, but when some one says to me that miss right is out there and waiting , I say BULL.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast