Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mr and Miss right it's a myth

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Mr and Miss right it's a myth

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Who the heck wants to find some one when competion is too impossable to handle.
    It's not worth getting sock in the head by out raged jeaous boyfriend.
    besides love is meant for the teens anyways.
    there's no negitive about , it's the cold hard true facts that when you think it's mr, or miss right
    you get treated like crap.
    you started being friends and sudden he or she is with this other guy or girl making out and making love.
    your friendship to him or her don't mean worth crap, and what about you? out in cold you are that's what.
    COMPETION! and I ask you , Who can you trust with a relationship?
    Mr.and Miss right guilty as charge.....
    STOP BEING A BROKEN RECORD. If you at atleast expect to debate the topic, then please use both sides of the argument. Or I am just going to close down this pointless journal based thread. I am sorry, but seeing people who OBVIOUSLY, don't understand where others are coming from really are stubborn people who don't even bother to listen to what other people have to say.

This is a warning Manga artist. It is only pointless for other members to try and discuss a topic where one person who created the thread, can't comprehend where others are coming from. Its a waste of time, effort and post count as members are just constantly repeating themselves.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazzy For This Useful Post:

PhoenixSara (Jan 02, 2009)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Saying that Mr. and Miss right Don't exist at all.
    Depends on who think is the right one mainly it what's inside and how this person behaves with you.Sadly some men and women go by looks and don't bother knowing what lies inside.
    there is no mr.right and miss right, it all based on finding out what the real person inside is like., How's that Sassy>.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Your still repeating yourself in all honesty.

But to clarify things up look your saying that everything you think is true and will happen no matter what as if you will never succeed 100% of the time. If you indeed think this way which is negative you'll never change and will probably end up like you think because you can't handle your own life based just on relationship issues, grow up life is a tough teacher and you get the test before studying and realizing the truth.

Please stop posting nonsense and actually put effort into what you want... if its actually what you want that is.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violent For This Useful Post:

PhoenixSara (Jan 02, 2009), Sazzy (Jan 01, 2009)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Well I am not much into pop psychology but here is the thing. You find your own mister right they are not made to order. so that is why i said there is no such thing as a mister right or miss right.
    Why Mr. Right Can't Find You
     click to show spoiler

So i guess what i am really trying to say is are the qualities you are looking for in your so called mister right or miss right even come close to being realistic or are you so caught up in your search or your self to even look around and see if your Mr. or Miss Made to Measure is just near you and you didn't notice him or her at all.Plus why should i be so negative in my search for my Mister made to measure. When there is a big possibility I have met the person...
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jan 02, 2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: add
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Saying that Mr. and Miss right Don't exist at all.
    Depends on who think is the right one mainly it what's inside and how this person behaves with you.Sadly some men and women go by looks and don't bother knowing what lies inside.
    there is no mr.right and miss right, it all based on finding out what the real person inside is like., How's that Sassy>.
    That didn't do anything. I am sorry but that is close to being a low quality post as it all represents is your not understanding anything. Plus it did confuse me as it used poor use of words. Just have one sentence that tries to explain both sides, show poor argumentative skills. I was looking more for a paragraph on each side of the argument. Just saying "that what is inside that counts" doesn't explain anything.

What ever happened to "You can't go looking for Love, let Love find you"??

That phrase just really explains it all, because if some one who is self centred goes around looking for love they aren't going to have much luck, because they expect too much. You can't understand what its like to fully love someone as you don't know how to put another person because yourself.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

nah i dont think its completly not true tbh its a big world we live in isnt it? there has to be someone right for u out there i know for a fact i have met mine and its long distance but it dosnt matter does it? still mr. mrs right

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Well I am not much into pop psychology but here is the thing. You find your own mister right they are not made to order. so that is why i said there is no such thing as a mister right or miss right.
    Well said phoenix. Mr. and Mrs. Right seems like a type of perfection to me, and since there is no such thing as perfect, then yes, Mr. and Mrs. Right is a myth.

HOWEVER:
    Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    nah i dont think its completly not true tbh its a big world we live in isnt it? there has to be someone right for u out there i know for a fact i have met mine and its long distance but it dosnt matter does it? still mr. mrs right
    Equinn brings up a good point. Perfection is impossible to attain, yet you can always find some one close to it. Like she said, it's a big world out there.
    Why hello there!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

It just boils right down to do with compatabilty.
    Even E-hormny is not good and yet the charge you for letting them play match maker.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast