Closed Thread

Thread: "Murder" of Osama bin Laden

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

"Murder" of Osama bin Laden

"On November 2nd during an interview with David Frost, which can be seen on YouTube (start watching at about 6 minutes into the interview)l Benazir Bhutto mentions, very casually, a man who "murdered" Osama bin Laden. David Frost seems to not catch this at all and the interview goes on.

Not only that, but it seems most the Web has missed this. Still little mention of it.

It certainly is odd that 6 weeks after she mentions this she's dead under suspicious circumstances with all sorts of speculation and accusations flying around.

Just what the hell is going on?"

The rest is continued at:
    Benazir Bhutto and the "Murder" of Osama bin Laden

Then there's this:
    YouTube - Frost over the World - Benazir Bhutto - 02 Nov 07

Okay. So, WTF is going on?? I didn't hear about this until yesterday and just watched the video today. What I'd like to know is if it's true or not. How could she say it with no substantial proof? Also, don't you think it's odd that she didn't look the slightest bit nervous about releasing that kind of information. EVEN THE NEWS ANCHOR STRUCK OUT AND MISSED THAT ONE!!!

It's almost as if she said it for sh*ts and giggles. The funny thing is that she didn't say "attempted murder", she said "murder!" Does anyone else wonder why the US isn't looking in to this yet? I'm quite sure the president has heard about it, or has been asked about it by some form of media. That kind of news doesn't sit and idle. How could the government ever try to investigate and see if it's true? It's not like we can send "undercover Pakistanis" over there and just ask a bunch of people, "Seen any dead terrorists lately?"

I'd like to know everyone's opinon on this subject. Do you think it's possible for a man who's been able to hide from the world for so long to have been caught and murdered? Do you think the US will get involved? What if he is dead? What's the next step in "the fight against terror"?

I personally think that if he was dead, the world would've known alot sooner than November/December. Plenty of people fake thier deaths: Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa, Tupac Shakur... (C'mon! He was in like three movies that were supposedly his "last movie" to come out each time they released in theatres!) Why can't Osama do it? Even so, if he were murdered, wouldn't there be some video footage on Al Jazeera of a group of radicals dancing around Osama bin Laden's head?

Let's discuss... (And once more for good measure: WTF is goin' on?)

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Murder" of Osama bin Laden

You had me going for a minute until I did a little research. It looks like it was a simple mistake that they didn't bother editing out. She is discussing Brig. (retd.) Ijaz Shah , D.G. I.B who is the man that Omer Sheikh surrendered to. Omer Sheikh is the one who "murdered Osama bin Laden" but he actually murdered others FOR Osama bin Laden, people such as Daniel Pearl. It is even more obviously a mistake if you take the time to read the transcript of a CNN interview released the next day where she discusses Osama bin Laden being in the Tribal areas of Pakistan.

CNN.com - Transcripts
    WHITFIELD: So, Ms. Bhutto, am I hearing you correctly in saying that you almost directly blame General Pervez Musharraf for helping to produce these safe havens in Pakistan, where there is terrorist activity, where, perhaps, in these safe havens someone like the Osama bin Laden, the most-wanted terrorist in the world, just might be taking refuge?

BHUTTO: I wouldn't like to go so far as to blame General Musharraf directly, but I would certainly say that many people in his administration and his security apparatus responsible for internal security make me feel very uneasy. And I believe that tribal areas of Pakistan could not have become safe havens without collusion of some of the elements in the present administration. And this is why I believe that regime change is very important.

I had hoped --

WHITFIELD: Do you Musharraf -- I'm sorry. Do you think General Musharraf knows where Osama bin Laden is?

BHUTTO: I don't think General Musharraf personally knows where Osama bin Laden is, but I do feel that people around him are many who are associated with the earlier military dictatorship of the '80s. That military dictatorship formed the Iran Mujahideen. The Mujahideen subsequently became Al Qaeda and Taliban. So I believe that break has not been made between the supporters and sympathizers of the Mujahideen and thereby, of the Taliban and Al Qaeda that is necessary. We need an administration and a security apparatus that does not have people with links to the Iran Jihad of the '80s.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright so let me get this straight, is nin laden dead or not, reading all this stuff is making my head go in circles.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    You had me going for a minute until I did a little research. It looks like it was a simple mistake that they didn't bother editing out. She is discussing Brig. (retd.) Ijaz Shah , D.G. I.B who is the man that Omer Sheikh surrendered to. Omer Sheikh is the one who "murdered Osama bin Laden" but he actually murdered others FOR Osama bin Laden, people such as Daniel Pearl. It is even more obviously a mistake if you take the time to read the transcript of a CNN interview released the next day where she discusses Osama bin Laden being in the Tribal areas of Pakistan.

CNN.com - Transcripts
    Okay, that makes sense. I would have looked further in to it, if I had more time on my hands. A couple of friends of mine had showed me the video, and I'm thinking to myself, "This can't be right." I don't know whether to be worried or be dissapointed, LOL.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, so this is a case of missunderstanding information and not a debatable subject... I will close the thread then...

Closed Thread