+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Murders?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Murders?

Some people are psycho. You can't just walk the streets at night anymore. Some crazy person might get you. I heard about some man beating an old lady. Before I even watch the news I already know somebody's dead.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: Murders?

i think the media is too hung up on murders now

it's all you hear about on the news now

homicides, death, dying, suicide

people die everyday

more now then ever but we have to be reminded of the good things in life

though some people need to be scared still it's getting out of hand

people dont even like stepping out their front door

life is too short to be scared your whole life

i think they should let up on the crime and violence on the news

at the same time of not sugar coating it

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

This recent murder committed against a pregnant woman greatly disgusted me. I find it repulsive that someone could take the life of another human being but possible, of course it is. Every human has the ability to take the life of another one only needs the right inscentive. For instance, if someone was threatening the life of a family member, I know that if it was either the person in question or a loved one I could take their life without any trouble. The recent suicide and murder committed by the wrestler whose name escapes me was what really disgusted me. If you are going to kill yourself leave others out of it. If you feel compelled to take your own life take it, but leave the lives of others. You have no right to decide to take complete strangers or in this case family members to their death when you suddenly felt the need.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that murrdering someone is not right, even if they have a problem. I say their are three ways to deal with this in my opiono one is to just keep him in jail the second one is the death pentally and the third one is to do just like he did to the women. But I guess I would have to settal for the first two.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Kill them all i say, so they can taste the sweetness of being killed with no mercy. I guess, once you grow tired of your partner and divorce won't do, murder is the answer to get free from that one person. However, killing someone is a sin (if you are catholic or from any other religion you'll believe this theory) that is paid with suffering in the fiery pits of hell.
    Remind me never to piss you off O.o;;

Well not even jail is good enough for scum like this. I say slow and painful torture, but that's just me.
    Man, america is now more dangerous than roaming in the streets of Iraq. I'm moving to Canada ;-;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

A murder happens over 3 times a day. Most arent shown on news they only show ones like a women that has a chiled in her or someone that killed 3 people.

It is right to kill another but some do it out of hate or they lost there mind.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

The media only show the negitive on the air is their anything that is postive in the media. Umm... let me think Uh no.. so all we see in the media is murrder wheather it's a man killing someone or a women killing someone. I guess it depends on what that person is thinking at that time and we will never know the question why they kill.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

After everthing that I've heard about the caes I say FRY HIM . The 2yr old boy is now with out his mother and should be with out his murdering dad as well. The boy will be better off not knowing his dad anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast