+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Murders?

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Murders?

Hey fire, I agree with you with the boy. I guess his dad really didn't want him to grow up normal. The boy will eather be with family or in the system. I do have to say that my way is better by just killing the guy that did this to his wife, but I guess I have to settal for him to life with out pro.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Yeah its crazy. In our area a man killed this three kids and his wife. He then shot himself to make it look like foul play. He look so dam sinister, dont know why she married him.
    Christopher Vaughn? Yeah, he killed them only about 10 miles from where I live, just off the interstate. The weird thing about that was that everyone who heard his side of the story just knew something was off about it. The authorities are still looking into his motives, so far they think that he just wanted to escape without the hassle of divorce and child support payments. I really don't understand the "logic" behind that kind of psychopathic thinking.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Christopher Vaughn? Yeah, he killed them only about 10 miles from where I live, just off the interstate. The weird thing about that was that everyone who heard his side of the story just knew something was off about it. The authorities are still looking into his motives, so far they think that he just wanted to escape without the hassle of divorce and child support payments. I really don't understand the "logic" behind that kind of psychopathic thinking.
    Yeah thats the *******. No his logic makes no sense. He should of just left the country or something to avoid his problems, rather than taking four innocent lives. I hope and pray he gets the axe or never leaves prison alive.

Newbie EijiAzurite is off to a good start EijiAzurite's Avatar
    Thanks

People are so corrupt in this world. There has to be way to teach these people that murder is just not the solution to solving their own personal issues.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=60054&dateline=118231  2968

Newbie teahouse11 is off to a good start teahouse11's Avatar
    Thanks

people shouldn't kill others with their problem it never solves anything it will just leave u right to jail so don't do it man.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teahouse11 View Post
    people shouldn't kill others with their problem it never solves anything it will just leave u right to jail so don't do it man.
    Isn't the unsolved homicide rate extremly high? I'll have to look it up later to find out the exact number. Those that are actually caught acted on passion like killing their wife or their girlfriend. Another problem is that they have a personal relation with the person they killed.
    Police don't like to admit this but when the killer has no personal relationship with the victim they pretty much have no chance at finding them. Since I'm on the subject let's talk about killing someone's wife.

He doesn't want to go through and pay all that money for the divorce precedings and possible alimony depending on how long they've been married so they'll easily pay you at least a 1000. You'll have to memorize the client’s and his wife’s daily schedule. Also you have to kill the client’s wife before he changes his mind or at least before he’s able to contact you. He pays you the 1200 or whatever and you’re done. And if he has a friend who needs a similar job he’ll contact you. In all seriousiness freelance work doesn’t pay you that much.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i think murders should be killed by the fireing squad of victim close family and if there gone aunts and uncles should do it there should be no mercy for muders other ones done by selfdefence

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    i think murders should be killed by the fireing squad of victim close family and if there gone aunts and uncles should do it there should be no mercy for muders other ones done by selfdefence
    You know if I raped someone's 16 year old sister I wouldn't blame someone for trying to kill me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast