+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Murders?

Newbie Ryuji Askikaga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Murders?

I really dislike when I hear children or kids getting killed or abuse or anything that is horrible I feel pain in my heart that it want me to go after and make them feel the pain the child and parents feels.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

as Marilyn Manson once said, "Times have not become more violent. They have just become more televised." i think this pretty much explains my feelings on the matter...

people have always been horrible and kill each other for dumb reasons, it's just that now we have to see it a lot more... it doesn't lessen the deaths at all, it's just sad that that's all the news has to inform us about...

personally, i don't think punishing death with death does anything... i'm all for chain gains in Texas or horrible jails in Alaska... make them live with what they've done, why should they get an easy way out? he has to suffer what he made the victim's loved ones suffer for... and hopefully, hopefully...

he'll come out of that and realize what he's done and hopefully make something of himself... but that just might be me...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

personally, i don't think punishing death with death does anything... i'm all for chain gains in Texas or horrible jails in Alaska... make them live with what they've done, why should they get an easy way out? he has to suffer what he made the victim's loved ones suffer for... and hopefully, hopefully...

he'll come out of that and realize what he's done and hopefully make something of himself... but that just might be me...
    Yeah, but why should he be given that chance. His children or wife will never have that. They're 6 feet under.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

To me murder is population control if everyone lived to old age there wouldn't be enough space to live and if one person die's how many more replace that one person on the same day so does it matter if one person dies(not including the baby cause it still could have had a 50/50 chance of living after birth) i mean so why cry over one person

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie EijiAzurite is off to a good start EijiAzurite's Avatar
    Thanks

But is it right to commit murder and then die at the same fate. Isn't that just an easy way out of your crime? Someone dies and then another person dies. That doesn't make their death bring back the other one. What would that necessary prove at that point?

If someone commits a crime they should be punished and serve time working off for what they have committed. Killing another person for another is one reason wars and battles never end. The killing just keeps coming and coming along and that tunnel of ending ceases to ever come.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=60054&dateline=118231  2968

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EijiAzurite View Post
    But is it right to commit murder and then die at the same fate. Isn't that just an easy way out of your crime? Someone dies and then another person dies. That doesn't make their death bring back the other one. What would that necessary prove at that point?

If someone commits a crime they should be punished and serve time working off for what they have committed. Killing another person for another is one reason wars and battles never end. The killing just keeps coming and coming along and that tunnel of ending ceases to ever come.
    How much time would you put on someone if they killed your mother? Why should they get the freedom to live and a chance to be freeded of their prison when most killers will repeat and kill again? Think about those questions from the victoms familys point of view before you answer and tell me that you wouldn't want justice. What would you do if that person who is to serve life behind bars gets out and you see him on the street?

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

ha i remember that, its horrid, but thats how it works... and no clue... i understand beating someone into a comma but i cant imagain killing anyone... i think ppl sometimes don intend to do this kind of stuff but it just sorta happens...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

=_= It's all about immaturity.

It doesn't matter how "proffessional" the matter was, it doesn't matter how aggravating the moment was, it doesn't even matter how "understandable" the situation was!
    The fact is, most people murder because of their immaturity.
    The idea that they cannot cope with certain or most methods, they show in a violent form.
    It's ridiculous, that's for sure.

There are those who don't do it because of immaturity actually.
    It's just, for the most part (let's say 97&#37, immature people are the ones who murder.
    No matter how mature they think of themselves, it'll even show more that they're childish.

-_- Murder was a considerable afterthought back in the day... when survival was key and it was a good form of punishment to those who never learned...
    A sort of "rogue sheriff" in some people back in the day.

Considerable, and sometimes applaudible, back back back in the day.
    But with how the world has changed and how even the starving children in 3rd world countries have it easy compared to how it would've been back then: There is practically no way anyone can be justified for murder nowadays.

So people can list reasons on and on and on... but the main factor here was: Immaturity.

Mercy, the necessary good to allow improvement of the human race, risking failure once more to gamble the chance of changing more people's lives.

Yeah, but why should he be given that chance. His children or wife will never have that. They're 6 feet under.
    No mercy, the rightful judgement to disallow the worsening state of the human race, by ridding of problems rather than risk a failure of fixing them.

- - - -
    In my opinion, the two are needed to balance each other out, and both are justifiable.
    But of course, I side more with Miroku more on this...
    I'm more of the... "death penalty" kinda person.

...actually more like "torture then death penalty".
    But that's just me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4